Only me....

K13HCK

Reaction score
Hi guys, my names Kieran i'm an absolute beginner to the forums so apologies for the stupid questions/ requests. lol. Played champ/ football manager since 98 but not too clued up on the editing, skinning, setting up leagues or add ons etc...... wish I was. Anyway be gentle, nice to meet everyone :p

Hi guys, my names Kieran i'm an absolute beginner to the forums so apologies for the stupid questions/ requests. lol. Played champ/ football manager since 98 but not too clued up on the editing, skinning, setting up leagues or add ons etc...... wish I was. Anyway be gentle, nice to meet everyone :p

Welcome mate ! You'll be fine on here veryone friendly anyway. There are also plenty of guides for editing and for skins and addons

Cheers gents I thought it was about time I tried some editing myself and some of the cracking databases and challenges on here. (I sound like an old man.......... is 29 old?? lol)

It's only when real life managers become younger than you that you realise your getting old !

Cheers gents I thought it was about time I tried some editing myself and some of the cracking databases and challenges on here. (I sound like an old man.......... is 29 old?? lol)

Anything over 15 is old here mate.

***** I am old then, my gf was right then! haha.

***** I am old then, my gf was right then! haha.

Tbh, I think most of the regular members here are around 20-30 years old. I know ajt is around 65, so you're not the oldest anyway ;)

So don't feel too decrepit.