Only one tactic, home & away tactics or few different tactics?

Dynamo79

Reaction score
Do you guys use only 1 tactic or do you have different tactics (home & away tactic for example) that you use to tactically surprise the opponent?

I have found that with only one good tactic in FM16 you win first 5-10 games at the start of the season, but after that the tactic doesn't work so well anymore and you start to lose. With few different tactics (2-3) you might surprise the opponent by changing the tactic from time to time. The problem with that is how to get the players fluent with many tactics at the same time?

How do you do it? How many tactics do you use at the same season? Do you change tactic home & away or do you have some different style to change?

Thanks for your help.

Personally I use one tactic only and it works fine for me (just won CL with Wigan) and I used the same tactic in L1, CH and EPL.

It's fine to use one or multiple tactics, I just personally take no enjoyment in messing around with tactics, my personal preference is club management and youth development, i dont give a monkey's about tactics so long as they work! :)

I use one tactic. I've used it now for 3 seasons and it's fine.