Luxferro

Reaction score
hi guys!i have a dillema. i want to buy a midfielder but i can' decide which one. i'm playing with OM,first season,433 or 451 tactic and i need someone to play in middle with lucho gonzales and kabore or cheyrou. i have in mind ivan rakitic(free), s. defour(speaks french), nuri sahin(always wanted to have him in squad) or marek hamsik. i have about 35m to spend so money aint problem.so,what do you suggest?:)

hi guys!i have a dillema. i want to buy a midfielder but i can' decide which one. i'm playing with OM,first season,433 or 451 tactic and i need someone to play in middle with lucho gonzales and kabore or cheyrou. i have in mind ivan rakitic(free), s. defour(speaks french), nuri sahin(always wanted to have him in squad) or marek hamsik. i have about 35m to spend so money aint problem.so,what do you suggest?:)

depends on what role you are about to use him e.g.Advanced playmaker,deep lying playmaker etc.

Sahin doesn't demand headless wages, so he would be good (and I like him too...). My ecperience says that Rakitic is pretty high waged. I know money isn't a problem, but still.
I don't have any experience with Defour.

i had defour in fm 2010 and he is great. i think rakitic is to slow?
i need another playmaker,advancd or deep laying,doesent matter

buy hamsik hes the best from those you want
but also buy rakitic
hes free so if hes not good enough you still can sell him for a profit
playmakers don't need to be fast
xavi is slow but also the best playmaker in football

Buy Nuri Sahin and take Rakitic on free. Then if you dont have space for Rakitic loan him out for season and his value will only go up and if then you dont need him sell him for 7.5-10m...

And if i remember correctly he asks something like 30k on wages and Nuri Sahin will ask little over 40k

get rakitic for free and then buy defour, he's a good box to box.

i'm buying sahin for about 10-12m and geting rakitic for free at the end of the season and i didn't spent all my money.great:D
thx on your help!:)