klofer

Reaction score
I have a problem with my AM's never scoring or even the rest of the team.

Im playing Lazio and this is the team I use:

lazio.jpg

My topscorer obviously is my striker Uche, he has 28 goals in 32 matches, so hes doing a fine job, the problem is that the next person on the list is Feghouli with 3 goals in 23 matches.

I've scored 1 goal on corner, 0 on free kicks. The only goals I actually score are when someone passes the ball to Uche and he gets a 1on1 with the keeper.

So what can I do to improve the rest of the team, currently Im looking at Alex Teixeira or Marquinhos for AM but I doubt that will change as even when I had Pandev he never scored.

wow,i play asimiilar formation but with a CM not DM and my AM scored almost all the time;even had Pandev score hat-tricks playing as AM.My strikers in their first seasons were immense(Laurito-34goals/Adriano-42goals). guess you should get a perfect target-man or adjust your tactics and play a CM rather than DM instead.hope this helps.

Try to give either one or both ams to run with the ball and shoot from distance,should do the trick I think.

And marquinhos is always a good sign,he turns out world class,he can play am winger or striker.

Maybe the AM's personal instructions makes them play a more supporting role so don't get into scoring positions?

To help your corners tally set both centre backs to challenge keeper and set corners to six yard box. Also have your AM's attack near post. To help your free kick tally just ensure your best free kick taker is taking them simple as that. If your forward is getting the goals i wouldn't change your tactics, i'd make tweaks to get the best out of the Am's without affecting his game to much.

I think you have too many players going forward playing through balls to the striker. Maybe limit the through balls and increase the ammount of long shots they take?