Hernanes

Reaction score
I am going to finish my first season with Barça. At the moment I am 7 points ahead of real and in the champions league I qualified for the quarter final (now against chelsea). After this season I want to improve my squad and buy a few good replacements or future stars. I have already bought Lucas, Tiago Alves and Galeano.

My squad:

Valdes
Pinto(will leave in the summer)
Mino

Bartra
Fontas
Puyol
Milito(will sell him)
Galeano
Pique
Adriano
Abidal
Dani Alves
Maxwell(is on loan)

Busquets
Mascherano
Xavi
Thiago
Keita(will sell him)
Jeffren(will probably sell although he played very well)
Messi
Lucas
Iniesta
Pedro

David Villa
Bojan
Tiago Alves

I think I need a good back up for the wingback position. I also want to sell a few players like Keita, Jeffren, Milito, Maxwell, Pinto or Mino. So could you recommend me good players who could replace them. If I win the cl and the league, I probably get 100 mio to spend, so I want at least one top star player like pastore, ganso, neymar, fabregas, alexis sanchez, but I don't really know which one I should buy. Who is the better?

thx a lot

Danilo from Santos for wingback IMO. As for which playmaker, I'd go with Ganso (Paulo Henrique).

Last edited:
The problem will be the number of non eu players. I already have Galeano, Lucas and Tiago Alves, si with danilo and ganso, I would have 5, but I can only register 3.

You don't need to buy a playmaker for the future, you have Thiago who has one of the higher PA's on the game.

You need a left back, and even if you are only playing a single striker formation, i would advise another backup for Villa besides Bojan. Never had experience with Tiago Alves so if you think he is good enough then thats fine.

Areola would be a good signing as a long term Valdes replacement.

As said above, world class left back should be a high priority, or if you disagree then at least a left back with high potential, Atila Turan or Dodo for example.

If you sell Milito then you may consider bringing in another CB, another youngster would be ideal, someone like Pichu Atienza will step into Puyols shoes just as well as Galeano.

Pastore's excellent if you [play him in an advanced position infront of thed Striker. I somehow got Ballotelli, Suarez and Aguero all for between £11-£15 million, (They were on the transfer list for some reason.) I bought Albiol, The fans were angry but he put in some excellent performances.

I'm in the 2013/14 season. My team is:

Victor Valdes
David De Gea
Alejandro [Created player]

Carles Puyol
Mats Hummels
Carles Planas
Gerard Pique
Raul Albiol
Kyriakos Papadopolos
Deigo Renan
Daniel Alves

Kadwo Asamoah
Javier Macherano
Sergio Busquets
Lionel Messi
Cesc Fabregas
Thiago
Willian
Andres Iniesta
Javier Pastore

Luis Suarez
Mario Balotelli
Bojan
David Villa
Sergio Aguero

Most of those signings came from players who were transfer listed by request. The most expensive on was Pastore [£30.5m]

I think I have enough CB's with Galeano, Pique, Puyol, Muniesa. Dodo already plays for Manu so I will try to buy Danilo or Atila Turan. I also tried to buy Bale but they asked me at least 45 mio, so I had to refuse. Is it possible to get Fabregas? Once I tried to bid 75 mio, but they still refused, although cesc said that he would enjoy to play with barça.

And another question: Who is better Bartra or Fontas? Muniesa is better than these two, but I can't choose between them.

For the striker position: I will get Keirrison(another non-eu player :( ) back so it would be bad to buy another striker or could someone recommend me a fantastic villa replacement

Pastore's excellent if you [play him in an advanced position infront of thed Striker. I somehow got Ballotelli, Suarez and Aguero all for between £11-£15 million, (They were on the transfer list for some reason.) I bought Albiol, The fans were angry but he put in some excellent performances.

I'm in the 2013/14 season. My team is:

Victor Valdes
David De Gea
Alejandro [Created player]

Carles Puyol
Mats Hummels
Carles Planas
Gerard Pique
Raul Albiol
Kyriakos Papadopolos
Deigo Renan
Daniel Alves

Kadwo Asamoah
Javier Macherano
Sergio Busquets
Lionel Messi
Cesc Fabregas
Thiago
Willian
Andres Iniesta
Javier Pastore

Luis Suarez
Mario Balotelli
Bojan
David Villa
Sergio Aguero

Most of those signings came from players who were transfer listed by request. The most expensive on was Pastore [£30.5m]

Transfer bug doesn't work on the new patch...

Juventus offered me Felipe Melo for 10,75 mio. should I accept it. Perhaps I can sell him for an higher amount

Last edited: