CallumR

Reaction score
emej7o8t.png

Hello guys, welcome to my restarted ROMA story. I promise you that this will have an end but not the next time. I will play this storie until the new FM comes out and hope you enjoy it and we had a lot of fun. First of all i will write the story for my own and because of this i choose not the same manager like ROMA had in reality. I spend a lot of time to make graphics and find the right words in english because of this it took a little time between the upcoming parts. Tomorrow i am off and i will play tonight very long to present you the new coach, the new players (transfer update 15.7.2013) and maybe the pre-season which includes friendly's, formations and many other things that happens during the first months. Later i will give you monthly updates because i think it is better to tell you important things without losing interest.

Last edited:
ehqgo7c3.png

A.S. Roma was founded in the summer of 1927 when a secretary of the National Fascist Party, Italo Foschi, initiated the merger of three older Italian Football Championship clubs from the city of Rome; Roman FC, SS Alba-Audace and Fortitudo-Pro Roma SGS. The purpose of the merger was to give the Eternal City a strong club to rival that of the more dominant Northern Italian clubs of the time. The only major Roman club to resist the merger was S.S. Lazio because of the intervention of the army General Vaccaro, member of the club and executive of Italian Football Federation. The club played its earliest seasons at the Motovelodromo Appio stadium, before settling in the working-class streets of Testaccio, where it built an all-wooden ground Campo Testaccio; this was opened in November 1929. An early season in which Roma made a large mark was the 1930–31 championship, the club finished as runners-up behind Juventus. Captain Attilio Ferraris along with Guido Masetti, Fulvio Bernardini and Rodolfo Volk were highly important players during this period.

On 16 April 2011, the takeover contract was signed. The new ownership immediately went into effect by making significant changes in the club, hiring Walter Sabatini as director of football and former Spanish international and FC Barcelona B coach Luis Enrique as manager; the first high-profile signings from the duo were attacking midfielder Erik Lamela from River Plate, forward Bojan Krkic from Barcelona, goalkeeper Maarten Stekelenburg from AFC Ajax and unattached defender Gabriel Heinze. The club also sold and released high earner, namely defender John Arne Riise, keeper Doni, forward Jérémy Ménez and Mirko Vucinic.
However, Roma was eliminated from 2011–12 UEFA Europa League play-off round. After the formal takeover on 18 August, Roma bought forward Pablo Daniel Osvaldo, midfielder Miralem Pjanic, Fernando Gago and defender Simon Kjær, as well as youngster Fabio Borini, made the club costed more than 40 million if the loan deal were successfully turned to definitive deal. The picture under is a overview from the hall of fame.

oiyq96a4.png

fth5scf2.png

The Stadio Olimpico is the main and largest sports facility of Rome, Italy. It is located within the Foro Italico sports complex on the north of the city. An asset of the Italian National Olympic Committee, the structure is intended primarily for football. It is the home stadium of Serie A clubs Lazio and Roma, the venue of the Coppa Italia final, the home venue of the Italian national rugby union team and Italy's national athletics stadium. It also occasionally hosts concerts and events of various kinds.

For the 1990 FIFA World Cup, in which it was the main Stadium, the facility was the subject of an extensive enhancement. Because of the work, in 1989 the Capitoline teams Lazio and Roma played their Serie A games at Stadio Flaminio. The work was entrusted to a team of designers, including the original designer Annibale Vitellozzi. From 1987 to 1990, the plan of action was amended several times, with a consequent rise in costs. Ultimately, Olimpico was entirely demolished and rebuilt in reinforced concrete, with the exception of the Tribuna Tevere expanded with the addition of further steps, the curves were closer to the field of nine metres. All sectors of the stadium were covered with full coverage in tensostructure white. Also installed were backless seats in blue plastic, and two giant screens built in 1987 for the World Athletics Championships were also mounted inside the curve. At the end of the new version of Olimpico had 82,911 seats, and so was the 14th stage in the world for number of seats in the stadiums used for football, the 29th among all the stages and the second in Italy, to just behind the San Siro Stadium of Milan. The restructuring works, with the result of an undoubtedly impressive and fascinating, not kept account of the surroundings. The rise of the stairs, as well as coveragestravolsero fully the principles on which the previous stage was designed and constructed.
The Stadio Olimpico was host to five matches in which the Italian National Team took part in, and the final between West Germany and Argentina. West Germany won the final match 1–0.
By the same conformation of 1990, on 22 May 1996, the Stadio Olimpico hosted the UEFA Champions League Final between Juventus and Ajax, which saw the Bianconeri prevail in a penalty shoot-out.

ydyqtush.png

In 2007, it was engaged in a vast plan of restyling inside the stadium to conform to UEFA standards, for the 2009 UEFA Champions League Final, which was held in Rome. The work was performed and completed in 2008, having included the establishment of standard structures, with improvements in security, the adjustment of dressing rooms and press room, the complete replacement of the seats, installing high definition LED screens, the partial removal of plexiglas fences between spectators and the field, and a reduction of posts, until the current capacity of 73,261. In order to increase the comfort of the audience, a part of the modernisation of the stadium were the increase of the points of rest and adjustments to toilets. These actions have allowed the Stadio Olimpico to be classified as UEFA Elite stadium.

lhphwb35.png

The new former manager of ROMA was the 80's and 90's legend Giuseppe Giannini. He won with the club one italian championship and three coppa italia. He played with the number 10 and be the captain in the capital playing for the giallorossi. His surname "il principe" he gets because of his style to play football. It means "the prince". The 49 year old italian ex-international signs a contract for one year with an option of two more years. He focused serie a and one of his main goals are to win this competition and pull roma to the next level.

offg74zv.png

He still played from 1981 till 1996 for the romanisti and played 318 games in this he scored 49 times. After his crash with club owner Sensi he go away of rome and play for the austrian club Sturm Graz. His last game as active footballer he played for Lecce in 1999. He is one of the famoused club ikone and the supporters are in extase when they heard who will be the next roma coach.

bpknwo9v.png

pz5u3ye3.png

The pre-season start at 15.july 2013. First of all we had a trainingcamp in Brunico/Italy where we work on our fitness and strengh. Also tactic will be train but just for one hour every evening. But first of all i will show you who had sign in for our club and who will leave us in the next time.

8gnjqzof.png

3yju9max.png

Morgan De Sanctis from Napoli 500k
Lukasz Skorupski from G.Zabrze 800k
Tin Jedvaj from D.Zagreb 5Mio
Mehdi Benatia from Udinese 14Mio
Maicon from ManCity for free
Kevin Strootman from PSV 16Mio

cv56gsjd.png

Marquinhos to PSG for 35Mio
Tachtsidis to Catania
for free
Nico Lopez to Udinese Benatia deal includes
Bojan Krkic to Barcelona for 13Mio

Good signings i think. Strootman, Benatia and Maicon can help from the beginning and will be in the first team. De Sanctis was a experience golakeeper, he are come to introduce the young polnish keeper Skorupski. Tin Jedvaj is one of the hottest prospects in europe football and we are lucky to get the croatian diamond in our team. Tottenham also wants him but he speak to the press and say that he want play just for AS Roma. Marquinhos played a fantastic season last year but for 35Mio € i take him with my feets to Paris. Maybe he come back one day. Krkic going back to Barca and we get the 13Mio that we paid two years before back. Nico Lopez was include the price of Benatia, because of him we get the marrocan for a lower price.

dp4p289b.png
xywh4h6x.png

Like every year we travel threw the states to make our focus training camp there and match us with many clubs. It is also good for the marketing of the club and we enjoy it very much. Here are the nominated squad for the trainings camp and the new season start.

i8aw6ft5.png

zn344ibg.png

hosj88mz.png

ROMA -
OGC NICE 2:0
LAMELA 36', Destro 83'
A very good match of my team. We played 4-3-3 and train all the week just attacking movements. After 90 minutes there are 37 shoots on our side and just 3 on the other. I am very very happy about our performance and look relaxed at the next games.

MONTREAL IMPACT - AS ROMA 0:0
This was not a boring game but we miss the chances to win this game. On the paper we are favorites but we dont score in 90 minutes.

ESTUDIANTES LP - AS ROMA 2:0
Also on this day my team plays very well but the argentinien topclub change their few chances into goals. We miss a lot of brillant chances and loose after 90 minutes. We have to work hard in attacking movements because games like that should be not happen in italian championship.

NY RED BULLS - AS ROMA 2:1
LAMELA 16'
We began very strong and take the lead after 16 minutes. But from minute to minute my team lost focus and lose the game not unlucky. The NYRB are the better team and show us our limits at this time.

AS ROMA - ASR RESERVE 5:1
LAMELA 7', CASTAN 10', DE ROSSI 29', TOTTI 38', DESTRO 79'
Few days before the league starts we arrange a test match against our reserve team. We win easy and hope that we have a good start in the new Serie A. The first game will be against Parma with their new superstar Antonio Cassano.

Hello guys! The next update could be at sunday, i have a little daughter so i cant play every day and i need some time to make graphics for the next part. I have a problem and hope you can help me.

I cant stop playing yesterday so i have play 12 games in league. Should i split it on two parts or you prefer all in one? Which informations you want to see? Just the results,fixtures and the player of the month or something else?

Thanks a lot, bye