Opinion and tips of this tactic before I test

Reaction score
So guys can I please have your opinion of this tactic and whether it could be any effective, also any tips to improve it would be nice to get some opinions who actually know about tactics unlike my self. This is not my starting 11 by the way except a fewView attachment 379769

every tactics can be effective
i like the roles
for team instructions shorter passing and higher tempo don't go along , either direct passing- fast tempo, or shorter passing-slow tempo
i would go slow in a control mentality, with shorter passing, exploit the middle since you got 3 MIds and a AMC, make sure your DLP is a very creative unselfish player , since you will have 4 or 5 players running into the box
but its really hard to dominate with 1 tactics
you want to play differently against weaker teams (attack mentality) than you do against similar (control/standard/counter) and again different against stronger (counter/defensive)
Also check out the guides on the SI forum they are really helpful

The guy above has said it all really. The only other thing that would jump out to me is that you're slightly more attacking on the right, but this might be your choice down to the specific players? Is the CD on the left a BPD to lay it off to the DLP? Definitely no glaring errors and you'll find little tweaks as you play. The poacher might be a little detached and you might find you want to change his role to bring him into play a little more

Thank you for replys, I recently started again and may bring this tactic into play again, thank you for advice, I'm now Southampton in second season, I plan to use ward-prowse as a DLP and Wanyama, I can only remember one other of my CMs and that's Albin Ekdal and I would use him on the right hand side but it want to be a bit more stable defensively on the right side so what other role other than BBM would work?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk