Opinions on a regen please!

Craig01

Reaction score
Like the title says, could you give me your opinions on this regen please, his defensive stats are great for a 19 year old, especially 19 Marking and 20 Tackling, but for a DC, he's only 5"9 and his strength is pretty low, 10, whilst he has 20 heading which is fantastic, but he has just 8 jumping and 9 in natural fitness.

He has potential according to my staff to be as good as my best defender Zapata which is good, but in reality, is he worth the buy?

And if you think so, could you recommend what alterations to Tugs Training for Defenders (DC) I could make for his own training schedule?

Last edited:
definatly worth getting superb for just 19.

in training make sure he is working very hard on fitness

and with 20 heading he doesnt need to be able to jump because i bought iain hume with my stoke game and he is also very short and has poor jumping stats but he had great heading ratings and had no problem and won evry header!

should buy!

can he play left or right back? because there is no getting over the fact that he is simply to short. and yeh, strength is another issue, but at least you could get that a bit better.

get him quickly before any other gets him. also a bit of advice if u do sign him, wen taking attacking corners set him to "mark keeper and then send all the balls into the six yard box and he will score u goals

Deffo sign.
Also , if you feel that he isnt worth it after playing him you could sell him and make good money.

He is brilliant mate where did you find him from i would say train him on his weaker areas and he ll be great!

buy him, if you're not all that happy with him at DC, retrain him to DM :D

He really looks like a defensive mid with those stats

can he play left or right back? because there is no getting over the fact that he is simply to short. and yeh, strength is another issue, but at least you could get that a bit better.
I agree if you train him as a wing or full back then he is going to learn quick cos he is only 19