Opinions on my leeds team?

Gatid

Reaction score
Hello, Sorry for creating a new thread but i cant really search the forums due to my whole family are downloading:mad: atm and got a low connection.

Second season into my new leeds game and completely smashed the league one finishing 100+ points and currently just finished my signings for the coming season

my squad is pretty **** tbh i struggled to find any foreigh bargains so had to get some cheap english players. just missed out on andrew taylor didnt have enough funds! ffs.

Last edited:
looking good mate. im also playing with leeds im in my 3rd season and am in the premiership i won back to back premotions. heres my team.

View attachment 8617

That a beasty squad you got there mate..I dont think i can get another promotion im aiming for a top half finish anything higher would be a bonus! has delph developed really good? could you send me a pic please?:)

u still have snoddy i went to school with him in glasgow hes done really well for himself
fergie wanted him for united when he was like 10 but something got in the way of it he was head and shoulders above the rest of us lol apart from going off the subject tho ur teams pretty good mate

u still have snoddy i went to school with him in glasgow hes done really well for himself
fergie wanted him for united when he was like 10 but something got in the way of it he was head and shoulders above the rest of us lol apart from going off the subject tho ur teams pretty good mate

Indeed,

Hes been palying great for me hes been the main reason why i got promoted:) got me like 17 goals and 7 assists him and beckford won my the league all by themselfs!

thanks i feel my team is good but just need time to set the right tactics then ill be fine.

yer hes doing ok. hes david beckhams understudy at the moment so looking for rapid improvments.

View attachment 8618

i got lucky with alot of my transfers really buying players on a free then selling them for a good profit.

i also got altintop,kuranyi and zaki on a free this season.

the best deal i done was i got ben foster on a free then a season later sold him to birmingham for 7.5 mill look

Last edited:
How did you make it so small if you no what i mean gatid windowed so small

How did you make it so small if you no what i mean gatid windowed so small

You go onto preferences > display and sound > then top left hand corner to put it on window mode:)

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

ben foster...

ffs i had the chance to buy him aswell but choose not to....thats a big mistake then lol.

You go onto preferences > display and sound > then top left hand corner to put it on window mode:)

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

ben foster...

ffs i had the chance to buy him aswell but choose not to....thats a big mistake then lol.

yer well i got kinda lucky. he was only valued at 2.5 mill and brum put a enquiry in, i didnt want to sell but asked for 7.5 just out of curiousness. bought enyeama with the money as i am also nigeria manager to

This is a good thread for anyone starting with leeds and wanting to take them up the ladders.
Just a quick question were did you get the backgrounds from and how do you intall them?