louiscfc

Reaction score
Looking at signing a couple these players but want your opinions on them first e.g your experiences with them in general

1. Julian Draxler - Noticed, although young, his mental stats are quite low- does he develop well?
2. Isco - Good stats but heard alot of criticism about him
3. Thiago Alcantara
4. Paulo Sarabia
5. Christian Eriksen
6. Marco Veratti
7. Stephen El Shaarawy
8. Bernard
9. Granit Xhaka
10. Ruben Pardo

I'm at Chelsea and can't decide which ones to sign so your opinions will help a lot :)

Buy either Eriksen or Thiago, both of them are beasts! Though Thiago is by far the best of them, so in general it's up to how much money you want to spend :)

Isco is consistent most of the time but he got a really good eye for feeding your striker a killer ball. So hes good marco veratti is good as well the rest of them... I never bothered to get them since they never really fit into my style...

Thank you very much for your time and helpful answers guys and ,rozzpicka, Sarabia is a beast in your save!

Looking at signing a couple these players but want your opinions on them first e.g your experiences with them in general

1. Julian Draxler - Noticed, although young, his mental stats are quite low- does he develop well?
2. Isco - Good stats but heard alot of criticism about him
3. Thiago Alcantara
4. Paulo Sarabia
5. Christian Eriksen
6. Marco Veratti
7. Stephen El Shaarawy
8. Bernard
9. Granit Xhaka
10. Ruben Pardo

I'm at Chelsea and can't decide which ones to sign so your opinions will help a lot :)

My past experiences with these players: (I haven't used the one's left blank)

2. Isco - Fantastic, but you need to play him as an AP or Treq.! Lot's of people play him as a CM where he doesn't perform!
3. Thiago Alcantara - Really good, but not the best on this list.
4. Paulo Sarabia
5. Christian Eriksen - Great and versatile. Was an assist machine for me in midfield and on the wing, and later in his career I turned him into a striker where he scored for fun!
6. Marco Veratti
7. Stephen El Shaarawy
8. Bernard - Took along time to settle and adapt (Like most Brazilians) but when he did was one of the stars of my West Ham and later Swansea teams!
9. Granit Xhaka - Solid DM, I bought him for £12m with Luton and then sold him for £36m-ish 2 years later.
10. Ruben Pardo

In real life ISCO is the best out of them lot for me he is the new Iniesta! hes epic!!

Lewis Holtby turns into a beast, when I was man united i signed him in my January window in the first season he was only 13 mil