AIM10

Reaction score
Hi, I prefer to one of my coaches assign opposition instructions and I was wondering which attribute for staff would be best for assigning opposition instructions, I would think Tactical Knowledge but would prefer the advice of the experts here:D. Thanks in advance.

Maybe the Defensive coach is best, imo. I use him because he should know better that the others what tools should be used to nullify the other team.

Defensive coaching is how good they are at teaching people to defend, although it could help a little don't give it priority over the Tactical Knowledge attribute, and if his preffered defensive tactical style is similar to what you use it is more likely to work with your tactics! :)

Defensive coaching is how good they are at teaching people to defend, although it could help a little don't give it priority over the Tactical Knowledge attribute, and if his preffered defensive tactical style is similar to what you use it is more likely to work with your tactics! :)

Thanks, that is what I thought but just wanted to make sure as I didn't want it to cost me a game.
ZoomButt.gif
ZoomButt.gif