matt060282

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Not sure if this has been covered elsewhere, so forgive me if it has.

I am Newport County in the Conference. I have an Assistant Manager, although he isn't brilliant. However, before a match and at half time when i go to the 'Opposition Instructions' tab about 66% of the time the 'Ask Assistant' tab is greyed out and i can't ask him for instructions.

Is this something other people have found? I used to always rely on my assistant for opposition instructions and now its a bit annoying that most of the time i can't.

Thanks,
Matt

yeah i found the same happens to me,not worked out why yet,u can go into team settings and get the *** man to do it automaticly for each match but most of the time i do opp intructions meself

If I remember correctly then last year it was affected by how much does he know about the opponent. When I didn't have someone scouting the opposition then I could only use the assistant's help when playing bigger clubs with well-known players.

Ah, thanks, that makes sense i suppose. I will keep an eye out for who it happens against.

If he has not got any opinions you can't click it.

I think you have to set a scout to scout next opponent so your assman knows about them, just a guess though