Jimmy_x_

Reaction score
Hey i never really use opposition instructions but for onox's man utd tactic he says it is very important you use them.
I am easily able to apply the oi at the start of the match, but what do i do at half time, or around the 65 minute mark when the opposition has made subs or changed their formation?

do i have to re apply the oi myself.? or ask assistant at half time? or can i just leave it as i set it in the beginning despite the oppositions changes.

I always use hard and weaker foot for any opponent who plays as a midfielder or striker. It gets a lot of yellow cards but it's worth it because their players are usually on a low condition percentage and have to be subbed. Then I always just keep watch for when they get a sub who could be a threat. It works for me quite well.

Your OI will be for that player throughout the whole match, regardless of a change in tactics. Also you can get your assistant manager to do it automatically at the start of the match, throughout the match you can also go to assistant feedback and he will advise you on what OI to use throughout the match depending on the opposition's performance.

There's a whole section in Tactical Theorems on opposition instructions, if I recall correctly. It's well worth a read, I don't believe instructions have changed much since FM10.