sesc

Reaction score
so.. i am failing to stop a few players scoring goals against me ..time and again... jordan rhodes.. v.aboubaker.. falcao.... sergiu bus... insigne.... these players will score against me ..no matter what i do... nothing works... can anybody suggest something to stop these few players....

so.. i am failing to stop a few players scoring goals against me ..time and again... jordan rhodes.. v.aboubaker.. falcao.... sergiu bus... insigne.... these players will score against me ..no matter what i do... nothing works... can anybody suggest something to stop these few players....

for me i remember it was britt asambalonga, i would try everything and he would just score. think it might be FM just tryna through a curveball at you and theirs nothing you can do.

can anybody suggest something to stop these few players....
I suggest posting specifics about the issue. Your tactical setup. Their formation. Maybe even a pkm or video showing the problems you're having.

Ah yes, for me it was only the front 3 of Blackburn Rover (Mauro Formica, Ruben Rochina, Junior Hoilett), they completly humilliate my defence (playing with Man City at the time), all games ended like 4-3, 3-2, 3-3, etc... Usually, the best "tactic" against them is finding out why do they score, most likely they score a lot because of a weakness you have, in my case was that they had speed and flair and good passers behind them, and those thing coupled with my high pressing defending line meant they usually had a lot of space behing my defenders and they had a lot of one-on-ones against my keeper. Took me a while to figure that out, only found out because against bigger teams I would drop deeper, and one time I forgot to do that (either against Liverpool or United), and then it clicked. So, find out how they score their goals (long shots? one-on-ones? You just have **** defenders? Headers?), and then try to find a way to dry them out.

forgot to mention, in my case was in FM12, but the principle still applies. FInd out why, then do something about it.