Elmo24

Reaction score
How can I set the order/priority FM reads one of my facepacks?

I have 3 facepacks for Benfica..
1 includes just the 1st squad and the pictures are better quality.
1 includes the reserves & 1st team but the pictures suck.. I want just the reserves to show up & not the crappy first team photos.
The last one includes the full team, including U19 team and I just want the U19 team to show up..

Is there a way I can set priority?

How can I set the order/priority FM reads one of my facepacks?

I have 3 facepacks for Benfica..
1 includes just the 1st squad and the pictures are better quality.
1 includes the reserves & 1st team but the pictures suck.. I want just the reserves to show up & not the crappy first team photos.
The last one includes the full team, including U19 team and I just want the U19 team to show up..

Is there a way I can set priority?

edited first ... think i just delete any 1st picture on the 2nd facepack (also in the config). then i delete all picture except U19 picture on the 3rd facepack (also in the config). finally i combine all the picture left on the 2nd and 3rd facepak to the 1st facepack, and copy the crypt from the 2nd and 3rd config to the 1st.

note : edit config use notepad. hope it's help you 8-|

Could you not just delete the pictures you don't want showing.

or WHS^

The game picks them by alphabetic order.

So what you could do is simple rename the folder structure so the facepack you want appears first.

The game picks them by alphabetic order.

So what you could do is simple rename the folder structure so the facepack you want appears first.
Wow thanks mate.

If I make a folder called FM Old Graphics & one called FM New Graphics with a bunch of sub folders it will read the main folder? Or just the sub folder?