Reaction score
Tuesday 7th July 2009:
After the shock resignation of Geraint Williams Leyton Orient have been quick to appoint 25yr old former AFC Bournemouth Striker Brett O'Driscoll as the new manager of the club.
Having started out as a semi professional footballer in the Blue square premier and rising up to league 1 outfit Yeovil Town O'Driscolls knowledge of the Football League should come in handy after 3 years on the sidelines.
O'Driscoll Previously retired from football after a double break of his left leg left this promising young strikers career in tatters.

O'Driscoll: "Its good to be back after 3 years, i feel like i did when i signed for Taunton 7 years ago! Its going to be a tough first year but im prepared mentally and have the backing of the Orient board and players."

Hey guys as you can see gonna do a Leyton Orient story see how it goes screen shots on their way.

Heres some screenshots for my first month in charge some good results againts Aldershot, Doncaster and Bristol City.

Speaking to reporters outside Brisbane Road during a busy day Brett O'Driscoll passed comment on his first month in charge
"Its been a good month we've signed some class players in key positions im really happy with the results aswell we managed to keep Villa at bay for 68 minutes and had some good results against what some would say was better opposition"

Asked if he felt anymore signing were on the horizon O'Driscoll added:
"Possibly, who knows im happy with every aspect of the team so far and will only look for cover on our most vunerable positions."

After 4 weeks in charge the O's new manager has made a bright start and looks to set to start the new season with confidence.