Nethaeraz

Reaction score
Hey, so I'm gonna begin a new game with inter and I was wondering, which database should I take ?

I've seen that with 14.3 some players got better (like Suarez) but did they change a lot of stats ? (CA/PA included) I mean I use to check for wonderkids on this website : Best FM 2014 Players List • Best FM 2014 Players and I don't know if they are better on 14.0 or 14.3 :mad: All I know is that they are more expensive on 14.3

Besides 14.0 has its pros like :

Free Honda
Free Zuculini
Corchia has'nt contracted yet with Losc
Cheaper youngsters

but on 14.3 Inter has :

Hernanes
A new president (who injects more money than Moratti used to I suppose ?? )

So I really don't know which one to take :(

THank you and sorry for potential grammar mistakes

It depends on which one you want, you've listed the pros of each, just try to decide which you'd rather have

If I am starting a new game, I would choose the latest one, because it makes it more realistic. The thing is, as you've said, a lot of wonderkids are toned down.

The 14.3! I can say that without any doubt in my mind!

Why ? ^^

emman23 : Toned down youngsters ? Is it official and what you're thinking ?

I just think that SI have reduced the number of bugs, something that really anoyed me :) Furthermore i believe that, except for Hazard, there has been some great CA and PA changes. And last but not least, I always prefer olaying with the latest update! :)

If I am starting a new game, I would choose the latest one, because it makes it more realistic. The thing is, as you've said, a lot of wonderkids are toned down.

it is not realistic to begin the 2013/14 season with transfers that will not happen until five months into the future.

if they transferred in January they will be in your team at the start of the season. The only future transfers that'll be implemented will be the ones that'll happen next summer.

You misunderstand me. It is not realistic, in any way, to start the game July 2013 with transfers that did not happen in the real world until January 2014.

Flip a coin, or just go with whatever tickles your fancy baby

I prefer to use the original database over the January update.

All I can is use which ever one you prefer.