Ben

I am a biased ****.
Reaction score
OSC Lille are scheduled in real life to move into a new stadium in 2012. I am currently them on FM. Just wondering whether the stadium move is implemented?

City of Lille agreed to assist in funding for the construction of the Grand Stade Lille Métropole, which is on both town of Villeneuve-d'Ascq and Lezennes. The stadium will be completed in 2012 and is currently listed as a site for matches to be played at UEFA Euro 2016.

http://lille.theoffside.com/team-news/new-lille-stadium-may-host-euro-2016.html

^ Random video with pictures of the new stadium.

Not sure about it being on FM though.

Yes. I just finished my first season (Won the quad btw xD) and they are due to move in a 50000 seater in 1.7.2012 :)

Yes. I just finished my first season (Won the quad btw xD) and they are due to move in a 50000 seater in 1.7.2012 :)

Thanks mate. If only I was doing as well as you, 4th in the league, knocked out of the cup (coupe de ligue) and have to beat Napoli to progress in the Europa. :$

Last edited:
Thanks mate. If only I was doing as well as you, 4th in the league, knocked out of the cup and have to beat Napoli to progress in the Europa. :$

Haha weirdly enough I beat napoli in the final to win the europa :p

Haha weirdly enough I beat napoli in the final to win the europa :p

Improved a lot since yesterday! Now top of the league, 5 points to Lyon, semi-finals of the French Cup, knocked out of the Europa by Chelsea :mad:

Improved a lot since yesterday! Now top of the league, 5 points to Lyon, semi-finals of the French Cup, knocked out of the Europa by Chelsea :mad:

Good stuff. The thing I found is that OM never really challenged for the title throughout, this season aswell they are just sitting 3rd/4th. Lyon being the only real threat. How is Sow performing for you?

Sow was okay, scored like 8 in 20, Gianni Bruno has been unbelievable! Finished 2nd, went down to the last game (Lyon won it), 2 points. Won the French Cup aswell :)

Gervinho played at 8 games the whole season due to injury, Hazard was sensational though.

My starting 11 was generally:

Landreau
Beria - Rozehnal - Rami - Emerson
Mavuba
Cabaye - Bressan
Hazard
Bruno - Dembele​

That was pretty much my starting 11, what a signing Bressan was for a couple of hundred thousand.

2nd season signings:

New 11:

Landreau
Jonathan - Galeano - Alderweireled - Al Kaoutari
Mavuba
Cabaye - B.Valero
Hazard
Gervinho - Toivonen​

Not nailed on yet, but that's pretty much my best 11 :)

What role do you play Toivonen? Got him coming on a free to Blackburn, not sure how I'm going to use him yet.

Using him as a deep lying forward with attack option, doing very well.