XxEl kunxX

Reaction score
Hy I bought Oscar Cardozo at the end of the first season for 12 milions ;) and I've just played my 5th game but he didn't score yet ;(...by the way i'm playing with Sunderland...Can someone please help?

Hasn't done well for me either lol. I think you need to play him upfront on his own as a target man. Play attacking wingers with good crossing and set cross aim to target man. I never tried it because i play 2 upfront.

play him as a target man and set targetman supply to head
maybes hes not settling in that well yet but in my game for man city he is on fire 5 goals in 7 and an average rating of 7,94!!

When I search for this guy he never seems to show up, I doubt I type it wrong but I guess I must do -_-

Yeah I managed to track him down now, shame they want 24.5 million from him, I only have 17 after selling Keirrison.

Do teams have tendencies to accept those offers? Because I hate the installments when I am offered them.

yh they do and you should offer instalments to players you sell you can get like doulble the money for them and your bourd usually give you the money straight away