Club: Internacional
Nation: Brazil
D.O.B: 9.2.1995

SS:
Cl6xZ.png

jzhFq.png

H8n1w.png

Last edited:
he looks great :) I am not going to be posting up all of the wonderkids I find this year.. I hope you can take over Van?

I imagine he has a negative PA so his stats are random...

he looks great :) I am not going to be posting up all of the wonderkids I find this year.. I hope you can take over Van?

I imagine he has a negative PA so his stats are random...
Will try.
Yep, I would bet he's -9, maybe even -10 ( we can only dream :p)

Scouts recommended this guy almost as soon as I started the game!!

Just checked and yours is twice the player of mine, on mine he looks good but doesn't have all the 15s in technical stats.

A year on in my save, he looks ridiculous :)

1879A48AB0980C4BDDCCEAFDAC1AE8EF94714450

****** ****. That's AI trained too. Anyone know how much you could possibly buy him for?

edit: they won't go for anything less than the release clause. Surely it's still worth it considering how good he looks after a year!

Last edited:
Does a negative PA mean that he has random PA and random stats? If so, he wouldn't be as good in my game as he is in this SS above?

BTW, I'd retrain this guy to a AMR, inside fw. I think he'd do great!

Does a negative PA mean that he has random PA and random stats? If so, he wouldn't be as good in my game as he is in this SS above?

BTW, I'd retrain this guy to a AMR, inside fw. I think he'd do great!
Negative PA means that his PA will be random ( if he's -9, then he'll be between 150 and 180). But, if some of his attributes are set as 0, that attribute will be random.

Seen this guy a few times and wasn't sure...now I'm sure.

Seeing those screenshoots does make it tempting to buy him. I need to check to see what his minimum release clause is (if there is one) as Internacional asked for around £15m when I enquired.

Seeing those screenshoots does make it tempting to buy him. I need to check to see what his minimum release clause is (if there is one) as Internacional asked for around £15m when I enquired.
His minimun release clause should be €13m at the start of the game.

His minimun release clause should be €13m at the start of the game.

Appreciated, will look into buying him then. I still have £10m transfer fund on my Newcastle save after selling all the dead wood and buying several younger better players.

i bought him, i went to messi said give me simmialar players then put age down to 18/19 he was the only one there

in my head that turns him into newer younger better messi yay gogogog