A year on in my save, he looks ridiculous :)

1879A48AB0980C4BDDCCEAFDAC1AE8EF94714450

Just thought I should add, my scout only rated him at 2* current ability, picked him up for £20m. I'll post another ss soon :)

Aren't I cool, quoting myself (H)

I've updated OP with video, so if anyone fancy to see him playing football, go ahead.

I'd like to see him IRL. Hope he's a beast just like the game!

Doing well for me ATM, scored his first Hattrick for me and pretty consistent as my striker and attacking midfielder 13 goals in 27 apps, not bad for first year in England.

yeah i was gutted 2/3 saves i've had hes been trained as AMC/LB its nuts

He's been with me for more than a season and he's still struggling with training. Haven't got any idea why as my coaches tell me he's 2 star CA and 4 star PA. Just got a report that he's not doing well with attacking training. I'm getting worried that he won't realise his potential and I haven't got any idea of what to do to fix it. His performances for the club are generally good.

Last edited:
Have you got a screenshot? What are his stats like? He might fit in with who you manage

Playing the pent challange at the moment in china :) so hes probally not going to work as im only allowed 3 fgn players in my squad but its safe to say he didnt get a good pot.

He's been with me for more than a season and he's still struggling with training. Haven't got any idea why as my coaches tell me he's 2 star CA and 4 star PA. Just got a report that he's not doing well with attacking training. I'm getting worried that he won't realise his potential and I haven't got any idea of what to do to fix it. His performances for the club are generally good.
I dnt know why they are training him as a DL when the obv choice would be to train him as a ST or AMR. His training needs work. Have him tutored and playing regularly. I have him starting most games and rotate him from AMC and ST. He was tutored by Rooney and now Van Persie.

I dnt know why they are training him as a DL when the obv choice would be to train him as a ST or AMR. His training needs work. Have him tutored and playing regularly. I have him starting most games and rotate him from AMC and ST. He was tutored by Rooney and now Van Persie.
I've got RVP tutoring him, Talked to him and told him that he won't stay in the squad if he doesn't progress with his development and still no effect. He's happy, enthusiastic about his future with the club, Pleased with his training schedule and still....no improvements!

this guy is special ive signed him for lfc in second season for 18mil over 48 months and in his first 5 games hes assisted 4 and scored 1.

So far the worst signing for me on my Newcastle save, the guy just doesn't perform so loaned him out to Fiorentina.

Does anybody have a screenshot of him when he is like 20/21+???