Other Nationalities

jasson

Reaction score
How To Become Spanish Nationality In La Liga (Spanish League)? I Wonder Why Ronaldinho Only Took 3 Years In Barcelona To BeCome Spanish Citizen , While S.Eto'o Spend 5 Year In Mallorca , And Total Over 10 Years In Spain Still A Foreigner?He Is Now On My 3rd Years For Barcelona . Anyone Can Answer Me Pleased ? Thanks

thats a really good question although i have a feeling its down to the players a clubs in some way i think they have to ask for a citizenship or take a test so i suppose its randomised in FM

Is it because Ronaldinho is from South America and Eto'o is from Africa? Not sure if they have different citizenship laws for people from different continents. Check your other players for where they are from and how they stand.

It's based on the players reputation as well. So generally the better players will get their citizenship faster than the players who arn't as well known. I think anyway.

Sean said:
It's based on the players reputation as well. So generally the better players will get their citizenship faster than the players who arn't as well known. I think anyway.

well ..if base on reputation , it doesnt make sense either , may be my other brazilian aint famous enough , but s.eto'o as a world class player too , good enough right ? sigh..really hope can understand how they policy about this.

Perhaps Ronaldinho wanted Spanish citizenship and Eto'o didnt. After all, Eto'o aint gotta worry bout his mom being kidnapped and having her head shaved.

boozad said:
Perhaps Ronaldinho wanted Spanish citizenship and Eto'o didnt. After all, Eto'o aint gotta worry bout his mom being kidnapped and having her head shaved.

:yikes: hahahaha , you are so mean man ...anyway..eto'o become spanish citizen at 3 years of my barcelona ..now i have more flexible tactics to use.
:D :D :D

guys... i really cant understand at all how the **** FM2006 generate citizen .... ochoa just 2nd year in barcelona and now he got the spanish citizen just after few week of s.eto'o ...wtf :| :| :| :|