Oui Oui Paris | Paris FC | Road To Glory

SamuraiHex

Reaction score

A new save is here and it's the return of Lynn Coleman! After everything he did with Pacific FC destroyed after being thrown into a wormhole taking him to another dimension, Lynn decides to take Paris FC as far as he can!

If you enjoyed the video please give it a like and sub to my channel for more content like this.
It means the world to me!

We are now a few games into our new life in Paris and we are doing quite well! Can we now push on and do any better with matches against Valenciennes & EA Guingamp in Ligue 2?!

If you enjoyed the video please give it a like and sub to my channel for more content like this.
It means the world to me!

Here we are! More episodes of Oui Oui Paris and Paris FC! After the last episode's inconsistent results can we do better and beat the top of the league club, Nimes Olympique? The answer is in the title...

I really do hope you enjoy your stay on my little channel in the untamed sea that is YouTube. If you have been enjoying my series give the video a like and subscribe to my channel if you haven't already! Everyone is welcome!

Thank you so much for watching my videos! It means to the world to me!

The January Transfer Window is finished and we've brought in some new faces! We also have a top half clash against SM Caen where we can still get into the top two and the all-important automatic promotion places!

I really do hope you enjoy your stay on my little channel in the untamed sea that is YouTube. If you have been enjoying my series give the video a like and subscribe to my channel if you haven't already! Everyone is welcome!

Well, this is it. The possible final three games of the season. We have played throughout a lot of matches and come back for the Ligue 1 Play-Offs. Can we exceed all expectations and win promotion?

Well, we can safely say it was a disappointing end to the season in Ligue 2 last year, but now with new signings, we welcome the new season with open arms! Can we win the first game?

It's not going as well as we would have liked this season but Lynn and Paris are still hopeful at a respectable finish. However, after a bad result, Matt finally loses it!

We are still in the run for promotion through the play-offs this season and now we have to prove our credentials against Troyes & Orleans. Both in the play-offs. Both doing better than us. Can we do it?!

We have somehow got ourselves into the Ligue 1 Play Offs again! Can we now do better than we did last year and gain promotion to the coveted Ligue 1?! Watch to find out!

It's not going as well as we would have liked this season but Lynn and Paris are still hopeful at a respectable finish. However, after a bad result, Matt finally loses it!

Again another season passes. Again Paris FC has not gained promotion. But with this, the final season of Oui Oui Paris can Lynn Coleman bring a smile to all of Paris FC's fans and gain promotion to Ligue 1?