out and out goal scorer

Pandev

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

Diego Milito. depends on weather ur looking for an established goalscorer or a youngster that turns into a goal machine. on my arsenal game i recently done theo wallcot scored 25+ for 2nd n 3rd season playin him alongside adriano

so is that hulk good then yeah ? because his coming to me in January and i've got mario gomez coming to me too

Carlos Vela is excellent.

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

Alexandre Pato
Sergio Aguero
Kerrison
Benzema
Bojan
Marquinhos
Daniele Vantaggiato
Federico Laurito
Mario Balotelli

All of the above are reasonable suggestions and are all quite young! Depending on how far through the game you are.

Laurito is a goal machine..i also have Balotelli and Marquinhos

vela, balotelli, adebayor, vagner love, milevskyi, eto'o, van nistleroy

yeah ive got balotelli sanchez hulk and laurito but when does laurito become good and start scoring goals for fun and whos his ideal partner

olic or torres depends how much you got to spend really. torres will cost a fortune so no hope there really olic is good though. Vela is amazing if you tutor him with the right player.

I just left Bayern for liverpool cos i got bayern as far as i could take them, 6 games into the new season and torres has scored 11 goals for me :D

Am with liverpool an torress has played ***** .. played 26 games an he's scored 10 where as marek hamsik first season with us has scored 16..

yeah ive got balotelli sanchez hulk and laurito but when does laurito become good and start scoring goals for fun and whos his ideal partner

I signed Laurito in my 3rd season and he started scoring straight away, he scores more or less in every match. I play him high up field with another striker playing a little deeper. Can try playing Laurito as 'Target man' and play him to 'Run onto balls'.

In his first two seasons he has been premier league top scorer, he is pure class if you play him right.

My problem is finding another striker who is just as good. Balotelli, Milesiky, Marquinhos and a bunch of other strikers i have bought in have failed to perform like Laurito....

so is that hulk good then yeah ? because his coming to me in January and i've got mario gomez coming to me too

Aye hes great in my game. Other than him Id say Progrebnyak(not sure of the spelling)

I personally have never had a more prolific goalscorer than Torres, had him alongside Klas-Jan Huntelaar at Liverpool and he bagged me 31 goals in the league and 50 some odd all together, best thing was he only played like 52 games the man can just score and score. I used to say Balotelli (who is still a great player in the game) but Torress is much better in my opinion.