out of contract - search

stefdza90

Reaction score
hi!

i won the first season with red star belgrade so it is time for new players to bring in.
first on the list is diego buennanote (signed with no compensation) but now i've pasted 1.july and a lot of players are on the expired contract list.

there are no values, wages or anything else to narrow my search except skills. i have some skills list but i could not find any good players. how do you search through expired contract list?

sort them by marking, finishing, passing etc. and see who has high values on several diffrent

i dont know about you but usually if you click value as in sort by value, the best or most well known players show up

i dont know about you but usually if you click value as in sort by value, the best or most well known players show up

hi!

i won the first season with red star belgrade so it is time for new players to bring in.
first on the list is diego buennanote (signed with no compensation) but now i've pasted 1.july and a lot of players are on the expired contract list.

there are no values, wages or anything else to narrow my search except skills. i have some skills list but i could not find any good players. how do you search through expired contract list?

ummm?

Sort by number of interntional or youth international appearances/goals :)

Jake that's what I do but usually its just 45 year old Bulgarians and stuff at the top haha.

just check before there contracts run out i usually check in january and create a shortlist of the good players i can get on free and track them for the next 6 months, it also worth cheaking at the start of each season as some contracts are up in january