thefwf

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I just got promoted to the Championship after straight promotions from the BSN, my max wage is 3.5k/week and my transfer budget is 300k, I need to somehow survive this season whilst I'm allowed to scout europe, I reckon after one season I'll be OK, I have some decent young players which after a season of games will just good enough to scrape it. I also can't secure loans! Any advice?

I would look to loan some players with high mental stats and good physic and use this to your advantage in your tactical approach. THis way, you can compete or be even better than your opponents at your game, in physic and actually putting in the effort.

Get the tactics right and you dont need new players. If your players have been together for at least a season it will show in their performances.

I've only signed one new IF and a new DLP, can't find anybody else to really improve with my rep and funds. Still got 10k left on my wages, gonna try and get by now and make a healthy profit.

I have no idea how this happened

Pre-season (all wins except draw):
Birmingham 2-0
Derby 2-0
QPR 1-0
Bolton 2-1
Blackburn 0-0
Luton 5-0
Blackpool 5-0

I have no idea how this happened

Pre-season (all wins except draw):
Birmingham 2-0
Derby 2-0
QPR 1-0
Bolton 2-1
Blackburn 0-0
Luton 5-0
Blackpool 5-0

Friendlies mean nothing. You could quite easily thrash big clubs in pre-season, and perform awfully throughout the season. Likewise, in the past I have struggled in friendlies, only to be amazing throughout the competitive fixtures! :)

I'm second in the league after 11 matches, I'm definitely not ready for the prem and I'm making a good profit, would it be cheating to throw some last few games or the playoffs (assuming I stay here)

In the real world, yes.

But it seems silly to throw off being successful. I know you are saying you aren't ready for the Prem, but it would be a huge boost to your club both reputationally and financially.

But also, you are already assuming that you will be still 2 after another 30-odd games :p