Out of the Shadows - A Leeds United Dream

Welcome back to my Leeds United save.

February was a truly terrible month for the club, and we're in real danger of throwing away all of our hard work. This would need to be a big month from the lads, albeit missing some key players through injury.

View attachment 45626
having been 1-0 for so long, i'm pleased we managed to nick an equaliser agianst what is a very good side in Middlesborough. Cutrone is hitting form!

View attachment 45625
Like earlier in the season i tried to match wolves 523 formation. Losing infront of our home fans is always tough and the rumblings around the stadium after yet another defeat are more than merited.

View attachment 45624
Oh come on!!!! this is getting beyond a joke now!! Where's your bottle lads?! i wouldn't be suprised if the fans began to turn on me. We've been awful recently, truly awful. We play like that against promotion and yorkshire rivals Sheff Wed in our next game and we'll get hammered.

View attachment 45623
This is where i'd usually praise the lads, especially given our recent results. But it's those recent results which mean they recieve none. Just proves this team has the ability, just maybe not the mental fortitude to succeed in this hellish league. Just when things were beginning to look up we're dealt another huge blow.

View attachment 45622
Anyone but Cutrone :(. He's been one of the only positive performers during our dreadful form recently, and it really couldn't have come at a worse time.

View attachment 45620
Final game of the month and a chance to pick up 3 vital points against Bolton. Whilst our leaky defense kept a clean sheet for a change, the boys up top were poor. Lassogga is decent, but he's not Cutrone. We're poor at the moment.

The volatile nature of Leeds chairman past and present in the way they readily dispose of managers is always lurking at the back of my mind. Imagine my surprise then, when they offer me a new deal to stay at the club!? Maybe all those recent defeats pale into insignificance. It probably had more to do with the fact I've turned down numerous bigger jobs to stay here. Loyalty repaid.
View attachment 45619

We finish another poor month, miraculously still in 4th place! We can wave goodbye to the title and automatic promotion now though, and if we are to realise our dream of reaching the prem, it's looking likely that it will be through the play-offs. Not exactly encouraging considering our inconsistency.

View attachment 45621