Out of these Two Regens would you take the gamble on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pockett18

Reaction score
please no comments bollockin me about askin on regens im just simply asking out of these two promising regens i should try to buy as i need a Right Back: thanks guys

Depends what you wnat them for, me personally I'd go the Brazilian because I like my full backs to have pace so they can cover for CB if need be but also stride forward and stretch defenses. Wat sorta style do you play with your Fbs/Wbs

Paulista. Key mentals like Work Rate and crucially Determination are higher.

Paulista if you want a Wingback
Sergio Re if you want a Full back

For me, I would buy both.

take both and maybe retain one to play at left back, i suppose it depends on how much money you have and how much they want

Also, look at Re's stamina. Absolutely crucial for a good fullback, and his just isn't up to scratch.

Yeah but those physical stats can change easily in his next 3-4 years especially if he's trained but a good aerbic./strength coach and schedule . Whats the training stats like at your AC Milan?

hmmm
do u got a scout report?
i would go for paulista tho cuz of the stats and personality

they are both pretty sick, what year are you in? I would take both and just rotate cuz| I don't they will be too expensive, especially considering that your A.C Milan

thank you guys for adding comments very much appreciated, firstly im in season 2012-2013, i would love to buy both but as you are aware im restricted to just 1 non eu signing per season so thats a no no, secondly they cost alot which i dont get for example sao paulo want €28m for paulista well thats what my scouts said how can a brazilian club demand so much?? re would now cost around €20m according to scouts, i have van der wiel as my right back so just need anotehr so he has competition, i am also tho looking for a good left back but he MUST be EU because of the restrictions.

i posted screenies of my scout reports plus a shot of my training coaching levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.