Out of these two wonderkid/ Regen players who should I play?

Joeycookson

Reaction score
Basically these are the two players.
First - Pietro vitiello, I have not edited these players I am using this program to check the CA and PA of players that is all. 92/200 so will be amazing but is only 16 years old.
vitiello.png

Here is the second player
reis.png

Rodrigo reis, 148/189

So basically I have one striker as my second striker is injured for around 6 months so I needed a new first team player. I am thinking of using Reis now as he is currently a higher CA so he will be a better player for now and he is old so a bit more experianced but I also want to use Vitiello as he has a 200 PA which would make him one of the best players in the game. When do you think I should use the 16 year old and the 22 year old. Thanks a lot.

Oh and if you know roughly what roles and duties to play them in pleae let me know.

I was using Fmrte to show all stats clearer including the PA and CA. Thanks for helping

well u could do good by getting both of them :). one is close to being a established player, while the other still takes time to develop, but is worth getting him.

Thanks a lot, I have bought them both, Do you think I should just use the 16 year old in a few cup games for now? I am in the Champions League ( I can use him in the easy group rounds ) and I'll use him in most of my league cup games.

yes. play ur 16yr old in cup games. and when the time is right , u can loan him out for first team experience.

Ok thanks a lot. I was quite amazed when my scout found him and i saw his stats for a 16yr old and they looked great so i checked his PA and was like... OMG

put both out on loan as your not going to play them 90% of the time get a fully experianced player in and loan them out for 2-3 years then when they come back they will be better than ever

OFfered them to clubs to loan them but got no offers back. :( And it would not let me loan the 16 year old. :(