Zain_Rocks

Reaction score
Friday 1st June 2011

sky-sports-news-logo.jpg

Chelsea FC Sign Eden Hazard!

After a saga spanning some months, Chelsea FC has beaten both Manchester rivals to capture the services of Lille star and upcoming world beater Eden Hazard for a fee believed to be around £32 Million
, who tweeted this a short while ago.

Eden-Hazard-Twitter.jpg

This can finally confirm where he will be going, after months and months of little hints and tension. This is certainly a welcome boost as Hazard will provide loads of creativity for the newly-crowned Champions of Europe, while also lessening the creative burden on chief playmaker Juan Mata. While head coach, Roberto Di Matteo's future still remains uncertain one this is for sure, Chelsea is looking to build for the future. With Marko Marin already done, the creativity on Chelsea looks brilliant and they seriously are a force to contend with next season.

Eden-Hazard-Chelsea-Shirt.jpg

The New Man!

Sunday 3rd June 2011

Chelsea release 3 Champions League Final starters

Chelsea FC have confirmed that they have released star striker Didier Drogba, who scored the winning penalty as well as a 88th minute equaliser in the UEFA Champions League final. Along with Didier Drogba, Chelsea FC have also released his Ivorian team-mate Salomon Kalou along with Portugese Jose Bosingwa, as an overhaul looks to be heading with Stamford Bridge. Paulo Ferriera, Henrique Hilario, Florent Malouda also look on the way out for Chelsea.

Sunday 1st July 2011

Roberto Di Matteo Rejects Chelsea Job ! New Manager !

Shock and disbelief starts July as Roberto Di Matteo has shockingly claimed that he believes he could only steady the ship and cannot go further into glory with the Blues. He says that he wants to go out on the biggest high like this, and entrusts the re-building phase to another manager.

"Chelsea was a massive challenge and I am glad I fulfilled it. I am not going to remain manager anymore. It's a tough decision but I think I am not the man for Chelsea and due to my love for the club, I am not going to renew my contract from Interim Manager"

Roman Abramovich however has quickly recovered from this aspect, and to the even greater surprise has appointed a new Manager.

IT IS, WAIT FOR IT, NOT PEP GUARDIOLA, IT IS ALAN PARDEW !

rdmh.png

A New Dawn has come at Stamford Bridge !!

If you thought this day just doesn't get weirder, there's more folks. Roberto Di Matteo has strangely gone back to the role of Assistant Manager of Chelsea in favour of Alan Pardew, and if that isn't enough, Chelsea's youngest manager and Roberto Di Matteo's predecessor, Andres Villas-Boas has taken the reins at Newcastle United. This is looking like a brilliant summer transfer window and season t
o progr
ess.

Last edited:
I'm a little confused are you taking over Chelsea eventually or are you just writing a story about how Chelsea get on during the season? The quality of the writing is good though :)

I am taking over Chelsea by the name of Alan Pardew, yes. Writing about how they get on is boring. However, I am writing in a Newspaper type of Format, like I am Pardew's soul who works for every possible newspaper :D

Monday 2nd July 2011

Meeting With Roman

Alan Pardew will meet Roman Abramovich at Stamford Bridge today that is supposed to be about all the minor details like deciding his contract, all seasonal objectives and being introduced to the main people at the Bridge.

boardroom.png

Alan Pardew, Roman Abramovich, Bruce Buck, Ron Gourlay and Micheal Emenalo took their seats as they began to discuss.

Roman Abramovich : So Alan, the first thing to decide before we sign you up is to decide your contract fee. I and Bruce Buck generally believe that we should hand you a two-year contract with a wage of £80,000.

Alan Pardew :
Well, I don't want a two year deal. I would like a one year deal ideal so that the club doesn't have much compensation in case my tenure doesn't have a success.

Ron Gourlay : I don't believe your tenure will be as bad as your previous employees, namely Andres Villas Boas and Luiz Felipe Scolari, but if that is what you want then we are happy to sanction a one-year contract with a view of a further deal by us parties later Mr. Pardew.

Micheal Emenalo : Mr. Pardew, your assistant coach Roberto Di Matteo will let you know about the transfers made by me, the technical director, with his input. You can call me and I will finalize all the deals.

Bruce Buck :
So I generally think we can challenge for the title with this squad, improving on our previous 6th placed finish. With that in mind, I see a £60 Million Transfer Budget for you. Your wages are well in control so you don't need to worry about them.

Alan Pardew : Thanks alot Mr.Emenalo and Mr. Buck. However, I believe I can clinch the title. I have a few targets in mind so if you can increase the budget we will win the title to around
£80 Million.

Roman Abramovich : Ron, Bruce and Micheal seem to agree with your request and so do I. So we will grant you that budget. Now with all done, you will have a Press Conference in two hours and a meeting with the staff and assistant tomorrow. All staff are retained, but will accept mutual termination, in case you want your own staff. Thank you for accepting the Chelsea job. Meeting Dismissed!

Last edited:
I am very busy nowadays and I am a in-particular slow gamer, so I am looking around 4-5 seasons with this game. I am putting an update in a few hours hopefully!

I am taking over Chelsea by the name of Alan Pardew, yes. Writing about how they get on is boring
hardware.gif

0,,10268%7E10833175,00.gif

Monday 2nd July 2011

Pardew's First Press Conference

Alan Pardew held his first press conference today infront of a group of anxiously waiting journalists who asked him many questions. Alan Pardew first showed himself holding the Chelsea shirt (which all new managers do) before sitting down and answering the questions

avbp.png

Journalist (Geoff Shreeves) : Mr.Pardew, you have taken over Roberto Di Matteo who previously won the Champions League. You haven't got a rousing reception which is similar to your Newcastle appointment. You do know that?

Alan Pardew :
I do genius. The pressure is big however I am a young coach. I am confident on having a 10-year legacy with this fabulous squad.

Journalist : Unlike Di Matteo, will you focus on the league?

Alan Pardew : Will I focus on the league? Yes. Will I focus on the other competitions? Yes. Do I aim to win all competitions? Yes. Will I put out severely weakened line-ups? In the Carling Cup, yes. That's all questions from that side son.

Journalist : Are you looking for more signings to the squad?

Alan Pardew : Indeed. I have my plans in mind and I will discuss them with the staff. I know who I have to sell, who I have to buy.

Journalist :
Andres Villas-Boas had decided to phase out the old guard, are you planning something like that? All like AVB, is your approach attacking?

Alan Pardew : Well, I can't rely on the old guard forever, but I will keep Lampard and Terry and co., because you need the right mixture between old and new; something Arsene Wenger didn't do. My approach is a balanced approach, I will discuss my ideas with the staff.

Journalist : Ok, final question Mr.Pardew
, will you sign Luka Modric? After a recent, failed attempt from AVB?

Alan Pardew : Well, I won't discuss targets today. Luka Modric is a good player, one I'd certainly like in my squad. That's all I will say.

Last edited:
chelsealeaks.png

Monday 2nd July 2011

Pardew's Meets Di Matteo and the Gang

Chelsea%20staff%20in%20open%20office%20setting.jpg

Alan Pardew has met with the Chelsea Staff now, who have given riveting reports on all the questions as well as reports on their personal accounts. We as ChelseaLeaks would be caught and dead if we post a video with all the current hacking skills, but with our superb ways, we managed to get most bits via our hidden camera and are putting it up in quote format.

Di Matteo :
"Yes Mr.Pardew, I generally believe Luka Modric would be brilliant for us, however with all the Levy factor, he doesn't have much interest anymore in our club. I have asked on Phillip Lahm also, and he doesn't look like he is interested in Chelsea"
Neil Bath :
"As you say boss, we will work towards Givanildo Vieria De Souza, or Hulk, Mr.Emenalo has already made contact with Porto. We generally look for a 35 M fee, all in 48 Month Installments"
Alan Pardew :
"What I believe is we can buy either Tevez or Adebayor. Adebayor is much cheaper, around 8 Million which can be taken to 6 Million even while Tevez can come around 40 Million but is better. With Torres and Lukaku, I am only buying one of them. We will field a 4-2-3-1 formation next season with a back-up 4-4-2 diamond formation, and Di Matteo you are going to be in charge of friendlies as I will be a spectator and assess the players better"
Eva Carneiro :
Coach, we have a long term injury in Micheal Essien also.

Brian Eastick :
I am a new recruit. I'd inform you some details regarding the transfers, we have released Drogba, who looks likely to go to Bayern, along with Kalou and Bosingwa. We have signed Eden Hazard and Marko Marin, we will recall loanees. We also have a feeder club in the Championship, it's undecided on the club it will be still.
Alan Pardew :
Thanks people. Now for my final protocol. Please tell Paulo Ferriera, Henrique Hilario and Florent Malouda that we have placed them on the transfer list. Also tell Sturridge that we have accepted a loan deal for him to Newcastle, where AVB has taken over.

Last edited:
Dude, it's been 6 hours since your post, give it some time :D

Your layout is fine, and it's not bad to read.
The only negative thing is that comment from Hanyu or whatever he is called, it looks as if you have made a second account and accidentally commented on your own story :/

Haha love that Pardew tells his coaches to tell people they are on the transfer list, give the coaches dirty jobs :D

Liking the style so far keep going Zain.

I have got the update down in Word, but making the photos will take a little time. My light goes (powercut) at 10 mins, then I have to go to the academy. So 3 hours later I'd come approximately, depending on whether there is no powercut. That's the next update. I'll cover the pre-season, all the transfers in it.

Last edited:
0,,10268%7E10833175,00.gif

Wednesday 1st August 2011

Chelsea's Pre-Season

We, the people at ChelseaFC.Com, have put a review of all the pre-season Chelsea have experienced. There was a lot of Transfer Deals for Chelsea, with Alan Pardew taking a rather back-seat and Di Matteo looking more active in the team managing. We don't know the exact reasons, but won't dwell on it. So let's start the documentary then.

Sky-Sports-Transfer-Center-800_2474516.jpg

Monday 2nd July 2011

Chelsea FC Linked with Modric again.

Luka-Modric-Chelsea-237x300.jpg

A reality?

After their recent failed pursuit last season, Chelsea are in the reckoning for Tottenham Hotspur star midfielder Luka Modric again. The Chelsea Midfield looked stifled of creativity this year, and Luka Modric seems like a perfect fit, with a transfer request last year. Tottenham Hotspur, despite finishing 4th, failed to get Champions League Football for another year, and that may just persuade Modric to switch to Chelsea FC. We'll keep you updated over this.

Thursday 5th July 2011

I am a Die Bayern-ista, and I am Not Interested in Chelsea.

modiclahm.jpg

Chelsea FC have failed in their pursuit for Luka Modric and Phillip Lahm, it seems. Phillip Lahm news erupted yesterday that Chelsea has met his £26 Million Release Clause in his contract. Phillip Lahm has quickly displaced the rumours, saying this.
I am happy at Bayern Munich. The club and I hold a special bond and some release clause won't break it. However, I do confirm Chelsea bidding the amount, for all you enthusiastic people who want to know. Best of luck to Chelsea for all future endeavors.
Meanwhile, Luka Modric has also said a similar story. He claims that he doesn't want another transfer window hold-up and is looking to honour his Tottenham contract.

Monday 9th July 2011

Chelsea FC sell off Portugese Loyal Servants.

1393906149.jpg

Chelsea FC have today sold off Paulo Ferriera (Southampton) and Henrique Hilario (Everton) for a combined fee of around £2 Million. Speaking exclusively to ChelseaTV, Alan Pardew has stated that he would like the two loyal servants to leave with their head held up high after the Champions League triumph, and wants them to have a dose of regular football late in their careers. The fans are happy with the decision, while some believe it is mostly fuelled by the fact both these players rarely play and eat up 2/17 foreign spots available. On behalf of everyone at Chelsea, we'd like to wish Henrique Hilario and Paulo Ferreira all the best for the future. On other news, Chelsea FC have loaned promising defender Jeffrey Bruma to Vitesse, here's we hoping he performs well and gets vital game-time.

Friday 13th July 2011

Pre-Seasons kicks Off!

Cool+Football+Wallpapers+%255B+soccer2011-foreva.blogspot.com+%255D+%252840%2529.jpg

Alan Pardew didn't seem to pay much attention to the pre-seasons, and neither did we. While ChelseaFC.Com has always provided you with in-depth match reports and all the things, this year our sponsorship was effictively stolen from our poor hands by another company, Which Must Not Be Named. We managed to however get this done in the end, that we got all the scorelines of the matches, along the total scorers of pre-season, trolling the company in the process by using a loophole in the copyrights. So we present to you the scores :

preseasonresults.jpg

and the scorers :

Malouda - 5
Torres - 2
Hulk - 2

Juan Mata - 1
Kalas - 1
Hazard - 1
Ramires - 1
Luiz - 1
Sturridge - 1
Lampard - 1

We again apologise for the poor quality this year, but we trolled our company stealers again (Le Silent " xD ") by getting some words from Alan Pardew regarding the pre-season.
I am pleased by my team, fantastic group of individuals who work together as a unit, as a team. I am delighted with our signings as of now, while we work towards some other transfer scoops and loans. The team is gelling well together, and our 4-2-3-1 looks to be working. While I admit that I transfer listed Florent Malouda, he will stay at Chelsea following his impeccable a goal a game ratio in pre-season.

Transfer-Centre-800_2315540.jpg

Wednesday 18th July 2011

Blue Recruits! Chelsea Clinch 2 Mega Deals!

Chelsea FC have completed two mega deals today, in the form of Givanildo Vieria De Souza aka Hulk from FC Porto and Carlos Alberto Tevez from Manchester City. Hulk is rumoured to have cost at a total fee of £41.5 Million, with £33 Million of it in Monthly Installments. Carlos Tevez has come for a completely upfront fee of £40 Million, taking a signifacant chunk out of the Transfer Budget.

Hulk made his pre-season debut at the 3-0 win against Werder Bremen, and notched two goals. Carlos Tevez made his debut in the subsequent match against Fiorentina, where he was poor and didn't get a goal. Both players made substitute appearances later on.

Elsewhere, Yossi Benayoun has gone on loan to Atletico Madrid, while Sam Walker has moved on loan to AFC Wimbeldon and Jacob Mellis on loan to Derby County. We hope they learn from the invaluable loan experience.

Friday 27th July 2011

More Loans, Loans, Loans!

Chelsea FC
have loaned out 3 players over the past week. Promising Midfielder Gael Kakuta has gone on loan to Watford, after not getting a lot of play-time at FC Dijon. Despite breaking into the first team, Oriol Romeu hasn't really cemented his position and rarely played in the end, so he's loaned out to Vitesse while Sam Hutchinson has been loaned out to Portsmouth. All the best youngsters, and may you break into the Chelsea Team in the Future.

Last edited:
I am going to edit and type further later. Got busy suddenly. But posted current work to read for the while.