May

View attachment 63989

So currently as everything stands the league title is getting closer to Celtic Park once again! The final month is upon us and 2nd is guaranteed however lets see if we can battle on and make it interesting.

Scottish Premiership

View attachment 63988

So turns out I had a game in hand over Celtic in the league meaning I could have brought the race to one point, However we FAILED! Hibernian prevented us from putting some real pressure on Celtic for the title as they beat us 2-1 at Easter Road. They were the better team and took the lead inside 3 minutes before we equalised on the 55th however ex-celt Anthony Stokes bagged an 89th minute winner to stick it to us which made it even worse I guess ?

View attachment 63987

3 Games to Go - 4 Points in it.

View attachment 63986

So first of all Edinburgh is not a good place to go! My fans seem to believe so also with only 1000 away supporters which is surprising, However the result sickens me once again as we lose in Edinburgh especially when Celtic dropped 2 points meaning if we had won we could have closed the gap once again! AAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHH
I'm putting it down to my youth bottling it.

2 Games to go, 5 points in it.

Celtic Vs Rangers

View attachment 63985

Todays outcome is simple, Celtic win the league is over and if Rangers win it goes into the final game with 2 points in it, If Old Firms weren't tense enough...

View attachment 63984

So it is over.

Dembele begun the Celebrations with a goal on the 15th minute as the place erupted, Stuart Armstrong doubled the lead in the 22nd as it looked like it could be a walkover for the Celtic side however Alfredo Morelos had other idea's as he fired in a goal in 42 minutes to finish the half at 2-1 to the home side.

The second half had barely begun when Armstrong squashed any hopes of a comeback and increased the lead to 3-2 before Gavranovic made it 4-1 in 76 minutes to end the tie.

Rangers threw everything at Celtic in the final minutes of the game and managed to provide a small comeback with Reine-Adelaide & Morelos grabbing two which made it a little tense no matter what the title was over as Rangers needed a win however Celtic never wanted to win the league with a draw and the full time whistle went Celtic had secured the league at Celtic Park over Rangers as the away end had emptied quickly for whatever fans were left towards the end.

View attachment 63983

So that concluded the domestic season as Celtic bagged a domestic double, However it wasn't over for the Scottish Champions as they faced a Europa League Final!!

Now this meant that IF Celtic won the Europa League then we would enter the Champions League qualifiers as Celtic automatically gain entry into the group stages, So a win for them would boost us financially and boost our co-efficients which is ideal...

View attachment 63982

Another defeat for us which mean't nothing anyway as we crumbled in the final games of the season losing our last 4 which could have won us the league!!!

View attachment 63981

Europa League Final

View attachment 63980

Champions League here we come!

Not the way I would have hope to get into the elite tournament to be honest but we will take it.

Wow thats when you know your in a game when Celtic can win enough games away from home in Europe to get to the final never mind win it.

Great achievement though with getting champions league football with youth players. Will be really interesting to see how you get on in the qualifiers

Wow thats when you know your in a game when Celtic can win enough games away from home in Europe to get to the final never mind win it.

Great achievement though with getting champions league football with youth players. Will be really interesting to see how you get on in the qualifiers

Just frustrating the fact I was so close to the league title n blew it! Surprised I kept my job to be honest since I won nothing!

I am going to do an awards update then a complete 6 month update until January next season as that's where I have played to and means I can provide all screenshots needed when I am playing, means I'm right up to date with everything. Definitely a few surprises next season anyway.

Anyone good in the youth intake this season? Or will all be revealed in the next update?

Hibs seem to have your number. Great to see you've qualified for the Champions League, especially with such a young side. The financial boost you'll get from that will definitely benefit you, if you can make it to the group stage.

Hibs seem to have your number. Great to see you've qualified for the Champions League, especially with such a young side. The financial boost you'll get from that will definitely benefit you, if you can make it to the group stage.

Yeah Neil Lennon definitely has me beaten every time. My team are just seriously inconsistent though.

Awards

View attachment 63683

Football Writers Player of the Year -

View attachment 63682

Players Player of the Year -

View attachment 63681
Top Scorer -

View attachment 63680

Football Writers Young Player of the Year -

View attachment 63679

Young Player of the Year -

View attachment 63678

Team of The Year -

View attachment 63677

Four of our players made team of the year, Obviously top goalscorer and record scorer Alfredo Morelos was in the side along with Maitland-Niles who goes back to Arsenal and both young starlets Liam Kelly & Jordan Houston who performed above expectations this season.

View attachment 63671

So despite not winning the league my team broke a lot of league records this season, Alfredo Morelos bagged 4 records with a remarkable first season scoring 39 goals! Rossiter made it in with a negative whilst youngster Dapo was awesome in becoming the youngest ever player and scorer.​

Season [FONT=&quot]T[/FONT]wo

View attachment 63646
These Scenes will hopefully be back at Ibrox!

[FONT=&quot]Transfers

[/FONT]View attachment 63645

The out's are honestly of no interest and probably won't be for the first few years, Alot of signings were made here to strengthen the squad, Dalcio earned a place in the squad last season and is at low risk with such a small fee so made sense. My favourite signing in the main transfer window was Sander Svendsen as he looks like such a huge talent & prospect.

View attachment 63644

In January the move for Patrick Cutrone appeared and I snapped at it and thankfully he decided to join me over Porto who also wanted him which delighted me.

View attachment 63643

Finally spending 2 million in January for another midfielder who should walk into the first team, Maximillian Eggestein who I agreed to sign when he was 21 and he had turned 22 before he officially joined but the deal was agreed in november.

--------------------------------------------------------

Betfred
C[FONT=&quot]up.

[/FONT]View attachment 63639

Once again Neil Lennon skalped us as we lose yet another cup final, I honestly can't believe it. This time we lost on penalties but just not good enough we don't seem to be mature enough to win cups. Maybe the saying you can't win anything with kids applies to me ?

---------------------------------------------------------

Uefa Champions League

View attachment 63636

So firstly we achieved the unexpected and battled our way into the group stages so no matter what happened we were delighted. Napoli, Man United & Olympiakos waited for us and I got a feeling we could have taken third until we opened up against Napoli at Ibrox! We were outstanding, Rudden came off the bench to become a hero at Old Trafford as we sneaked a point before Dapo bagged the youngest ever scorer in the Champions league vs Napoli before then firing in a Hat-Trick! in our final game to gurantee qualification to the last 16. UNBELIEVABLE.

View attachment 63627
Great achievement then to bag a hat-trick in the next game is awesome.

View attachment 63629

1 Point behind Man United is a great campaign as I expected 3rd at most.

View attachment 63628

Didn't matter who we got to be honest, I'm delighted to be welcoming Messi back to Ibrox.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Scottish Premiership

View attachment 63626

TWO defeats to Celtic here isn't great and the league form is just way too inconsistent for our club especially when we are performing so well in the Champions League!

Morelos continued his fine form once more as he bags 50 goals in 50 games in the league!

View attachment 63625

View attachment 63624

My form hasn't been anywhere near good enough but I should eventually break away from Hibs but the form Celtic is in how the **** am I supposed to compete with that ? 20 wins out of 20 so far and their transfers haven't even been that good so I don't know whats going on.

That is me now up to date with the save, I am a busy guy but will try play & update as much as I can when I'm not working and get a break from the children!

Some excellent transfers there mate. Gutting about losing yet another final

Thats an excellent result getting through in the champions league as well. Should bring in some good money for the club as well.

That's unreal for celtic though, no way you can compete with that just now. Hopefully one you stat finding some good regens though or get good players coming through the youth system it will help.

Some excellent transfers there mate. Gutting about losing yet another final

Thats an excellent result getting through in the champions league as well. Should bring in some good money for the club as well.

That's unreal for celtic though, no way you can compete with that just now. Hopefully one you stat finding some good regens though or get good players coming through the youth system it will help.

Champions League has been ahuge bonus seriously never expected it man!, The league I don't know what I can do except hope Brendan Rodgers leaves and it goes **** up from there to be honest & my team just don't seem to have the bottle to win games when it really matters.

My biggest fear is I lose my job, My expectations are 2nd this season though so that helps as I should achieve that no problem and my Champions league form should save me.

Some great business as mentioned, have to say I'm sad to see Windass on the departures as an Accy fan, though it's understandable given the challenge. You've done brilliantly in the Champions League to knock out Napoli and go through to the knockout stages. Congrats! Shame about Celtic absolutely dominating the league though.

Some great business as mentioned, have to say I'm sad to see Windass on the departures as an Accy fan, though it's understandable given the challenge. You've done brilliantly in the Champions League to knock out Napoli and go through to the knockout stages. Congrats! Shame about Celtic absolutely dominating the league though.

You wouldn't believe how much of a fan boy of Windass I am lol, Actually had a debate with a guy behind me at Ibrox against Hibs when he was criticising Josh, He then went on his wonderful run of form and the next home game he said nothing XD

Can anyone help me here, I am trying to attach my pictures and it isn't coming up ? It says on attachments they are there but aren't showing up at all! frustrating the life out of me...

January

View attachment 63304

Tour

So since the pictures aren't working for me just now i will just type!! I decided during the short winter break to take a little tour, Initially I wanted somewhere warm like Dubai or even Spain but it wasn't an option so France, Holland and Belgium it was!

Clairfontaine 0 - 7 Rangers

Middleton, Dapo (3), Morelos, Mavidi (2)

A comfortable win as expected with young Dapo bagging a hat-trick which he seems to enjoy recently.

Ajax 2 - 2 Rangers
Dapo (2)

A decent little game here as we took on the Dutch giants so it wasn't all easy and we played well with Dapo finding his form and making it very difficult to drop him despite signing Cutrone he is keeping his position it seems.

AZ 1 - 8 Rangers
Morelos (3), Dapo (4), Cutrone

So a shock result, Really don't know what happened here regardless of it being a friendly I am delighted, Again Dapo was outstanding and Morelos maybe feared for his position so banged in 3 with Cutrone scoring making it tough for me to pick my strikers, A good headache to have!!!

Kuringen 0 - 6 Rangers
Dapo, Morelos (3), Svendsen, Cutrone

We wrapped up our tour in Belgium with another easy win and all 3 strikers on the scoresheet again with Morelos copying Dapo in the first 2 with back to back hat-tricks, Lets hope they can keep this form up into the competitive games!!

View attachment 63283

-----------------------------------------------------

Competitive football is back!

Hibernian 2 - 2 Rangers

Swanson, Murray - Morgan, Morelos

Our Hibs hoodoo continued as we managed to ****** a late equaliser in this game in the 88th minute, We just cannot seem to beat them or stop Murray from scoring into us. We really need to change this next time we play them.

Aberdeen 1 - 2 Rangers
Wright - Morelos, Dapo

A fantastic bounce back as we beat Aberdeen at Pittodrie in what was always going to be a difficult match, A late winner in the 89th minute must have been a real sickener to the home crowd but thankfully we got it.

---------------------------------------

New Tactic

So I decided that my next match was against Cowdenbeath it would be the perfect time to trial a new tactic and try and bring in all 3 strikers as they are in such fine form it would appear, I am willing to risk leaking some goals if we can outscore everyone as we seem to struggle for consistent form in the league so change is upon us.

View attachment 63282

Pictures finally started working but I like the way I have done it so I might keep it if people like it ?
-------------------------------------

Rangers 6 - 2 Cowdenbeath

Dapo(2), Morelos(3), Syme(OG) - Garden (2)

So the change of tactic worked ? Although it was against a small minnow side which we should hammer anyway so I can't read too much into it but two strikers scoring, Gutted Cutrone never scored in his first start but I will give him some time to settle in and i'm sure they 3 of them could be an asset.

-------------------------------------------

Hamilton 1 - 8 Rangers

Caceres - Cutrone(3), Morgan(2), Morelos(2), Dapo

Well what an impressive result that was as we absolutely smashed it! 3 of my strikers scored and my winger also bagged 2, Cutrone grabbed a hat-trick in his first league start which delighted me as the tactic had a great starting effect as I hope to build on this and continue our free scoring.

View attachment 63279
Not a bad way to end your 100th game in charge.

------------------------------------------------

View attachment 63281

View attachment 63280

View attachment 63275
------------------------------------------

View attachment 63278
Not toppling a guy who is unbeaten and winning every single game I suppose ?

View attachment 63277
View attachment 63276

You ripped a few new arses there ;)

I'm honestly shocked at how well they are doing, The tactic has been sublime, Few more shock results to come in the next update later on tonight!! I'm praying by some miracle I can manage to keep Cutrone permanently but I doubt it! So come the end of the season I will need to find a replacement for him or try use Burt, Rudden or some regens maybe. (dreading it already haha)

February

View attachment 63114
Little throwback to 1999 when Rangers beat Dunfermline.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Rangers 5-2 Aberdeen

Morelos(2), Dapo, Cutrone, Bielik - McLean, Wright.

A great victory over rivals Aberdeen as our fine form with the new tactic continues, All 3 strikers scoring once again as Considine lost his discipline after the 5th goal went in.

-------------------------------------------------------

Rangers 3-1 Hibernian

Morgan, Morelos, Cutrone - Murray

Another fine performance and a shock one as we finally manage to beat Neil Lennon & his Hibs side, Another great attacking performance despite Murray bagging what seems to be a guaranteed goal against us every time he plays us.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rangers 5-2 Hearts

Cutrone Erwin
Morelos (2) Katic (OG)

Dapo
Wilson

A second 5-2 victory at Ibrox as we beat another side from Edinburgh! All 3 strikers once again getting on the scoresheet as the fine form continues with youngster Aidan Wilson grabbing a goal also!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

StMirren 0-2 Rangers

Cutrone
Dapo

Our first away game of the month saw us beat the buddies 2-0, Our strikers continue their fine form as we absolutely battered them and somehow only came away with 2 goals but the most important thing is the 3 points!

Rangers 6-2 Arbroath

Morelos (2) Skelly (2)
Morgan (2)
Cutrone (2)

2 goals all round as our attacking players perform strongly as expected, The defence is really shakey but playing 1 at the back we continue to leak goals and I don't think there is any way to stop it and as long as we continue scoring and winning then we just need to accept it!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Dundee 3-5 Rangers

El Bakhtaoui Dapo (3)
McGowan Morelos
McKenzie Critchley

High scoring games continue as Dapo bags yet another hat-trick for the club!! Youngster Jordan Critchley came on in the 22nd minute through injury and the youngster scored his first ever goal for the club in the 81st minute to give Rangers a 2 goal cushion as the game was tight.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rangers 3-5 Barcelona

Svendsen Messi
Dapo (2) Suarez (3)
Alcacer

How can you be disappointed with a result like this ? We didn't change our style of play I decided I would play my way and keep the 3 strikers and boy did we give it a right go! We pressed hard from the beginning and looked the stronger side taking the lead! Suarez took full advantage of our one man central defence though as he showed his quality. I am extremely proud of my team though for going toe to toe with Barcelona and performing to a good standard.

View attachment 63107

------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 63105

A good little record to have as we recorded 9 wins in a row.

View attachment 63104
Alfredo has reached his 20 goal target already! And a well deserved bonus is going his way, Hopefully he continues his fine form.

View attachment 63103
As we start to pull away in second place Celtic are still miles ahead as they have won all 27 games so far this season! Alfredo Morelos is 6 goals behind Dembele for most goals with youngster Dapo on 17 which is a great record for a 17 year old.

View attachment 63102

Decent balance long may it continue.

View attachment 63101

View attachment 63100

View attachment 63099
View attachment 63098

---------------------------------------------------

View attachment 63097

u20 squad performing well in the youth champions league!

----------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 63096

--------------------------------------------------------

Overall in the month we have played some very tough games and been outstanding, 7 matches played 6 victorys and a defeat to Barcelona is to be expected so no complaints one bit, 29 goals scored and 15 conceded 5 of which were against Barcelona so 10 domestic goals conceded.

Last edited:
March

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0UjSVcGoP0

Throwback to when we played Celtic in March 2007.

View attachment 62937
Rip big man <3

--------------------------------------------

Unbeaten Celtic came to town...

View attachment 62936

I could honestly have done a whole update on this but words can't really describe how I felt or can react to this result, Not only did we prevent Celtic from going the whole season unbeaten by giving them their first defeat we gave them an absolute hammering. Celtic are going to win the league that's for certain but maybe this puts doubt in their mind of next season. Cutrone and Dapo both bagging old firm hat-tricks is outstanding as scoring 1 is rare but to get 2 in the one game WOW! Safe to say the away end cleared pretty quickly.

View attachment 62935
Our high scoring continued as did our cup run, We had a slight scare as we almost threw away a 3 goal lead with the game being going from 4-1 to 4-3 in a minute thankfully Mavididi was on form and completed a hat-trick to secured a good win for the team.

-------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 62934
A little Glasgow derby another result we could have easily thrown away as our defensive duties are being seriously called into question at times! The game looked like it was ended in a 2-2 draw before Cutrone then Mavididi scored late goals to secure 3 points.

-----------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 62933
PUMPED!
This game was the Messi show as he absolutely destroyed us, The red card wouldn't even have made a difference here and it was a hard pill to swallow conceding 8 regardless of opposition.

View attachment 62932

Even the players were embarrassed.

--------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 62931

Can I be too harsh on them ? Failing to beat 10 man Ross County, Yes I suppose I can regardless of how well we have done we shouldn't be dropping points here although it has been a difficult month, It's our first match without scoring since December which is something I guess ?

View attachment 62930

So a pretty poor intake of youth players led me to fighting with the board over more funding into recruitment as this is not good enough! I need to be building and producing superstars and I ain't with this crock of ****.

View attachment 62929
They knocked me back at first the *****.

-----------------------------------------------

View attachment 62928 A 2million pound loss here as we lose money again without champions league money.

View attachment 62927 View attachment 62926

View attachment 62925

A good month for rewards as we take a clean sweep, Cutrone takes home 2 as our youngsters come in 1st 2nd & third in the young player of the month section and not a Celtic player in sight after their bashing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

View attachment 62924

So the defeat to us means Celtic have that 1 on the table which is good meaning they can't go unbeaten although the league title is basically wrapped up and a win in the next game for them secures it before I even play a match in April!

What a result against Celtic! Some huge goalscoring wins, i cant believe the fans were not happy to see the 8-1 loss to Barcelona after those results before hand