Harrow

Reaction score
Ouverture
It has taken me a long time since 11.3 Patch came out to put together this tactic called "Ouverture" meaning "Opening" in French.
I also play in the French League with L'OM.

This tactic has alot of possession and looks for an "Ouverture" in the Oppositions defences.

I also use the Classic Version.

Prior to commencing a season play atleast 5-7 friendly matches. I actually played 9 friendly matches.

Match preparation - None

Half-Time Team Talk - Leave to Asst Mgr.

Player Instructions

DL + DR - must have above average physcial fitness, there is a lot of running to be done...

DCL + DCR - not much difference between them only that the DCL rarely runs from deep and the DCR sometimes runs from deep. Obviously with defenders they must have good heading and tackling skills

MCL + MCR - are both the same styles with hard tackling and whole pitch set to max.

MC - Well this player is maxed out, I had a few problems with this player as he took alot of shots which sailed over the cross bar. So with that being said you must have a good long range shooter...

AML + AMR - As with the DL + DR these guys will have soggy jocks at the end of the match must be good crosses.

STC - This player must be an All-rounder, he will sometimes hang back and take long shots or will pass off or will look for the runs onto through balls and smashes them into the back of the net.

Last but not least and important player on the field is the Keeper. Mine has great arial skills and one on ones, reflexes and agility about a 75% rating.

This Tactic is high in Attacking and also has a very high defense system, keep this in mind as you may get caught out..

Please leave feedback.

Enjoy ;)

26/06/2011 - More screen shots to come tonight [20:00]Australia Eastern Standard Time.

I have added a screen shot from season 2 - 2012/13 which is a friendly match between Galatasaray. As you can read it states "Quality of possession provides victory. This is the second friendly for the new season!!​