Over 70% Possession 3-4-3 for Bayern Munich

mepp22

Reaction score
My internet on my home pc isn't working so I will describe the tactic. Any feedback is appreciated.
The tactic is a 3-4-3 sweeper wide with control mentality and fluid team shape.

I have team instructions retain possession, shorter passing, work ball into box, play out of defense, whipped crosses, play narrower, much higher defensive line, prevent short gk distribution, much lower tempo and be more disciplined.
A sweeper keeper support with distribute to centre backs, roll it out, pass shorter and slow pace down.
A libero attack with dribble more and pass shorter.
Two central defenders defend with pass it shorter.
Two wide midfielder defend with shoot less, dribble less, pass short, sit narrow and cut inside.
Two box2boxers support with shoot less, dribble less, move into channels, and cross less. One of the two has close down less, and the other close down more and harder tackles. You need to move one of them out of cm and tell them to swap positions with the other b2b then put him back in cm. This way both b2bs will rotate pressing and covering and won't get as tired.

Then I have two raumdeuters who shoot less, dribble less and close down more. They also switch positions.
Finally a deep lying forward support with shoot less, dribble less close down more and pass shorter.
I also set my own opp instructions.
Tight marking amc and str.
Close down always from gk to ml and aml and amr.
Hard tackles on all dcs, mcs, amc , and strc.
Show everyone onto weaker foot except dr, dl, dcl, dcr, rwb, lwb shown onto the opposite foot.

Can someone please tell me what forbidden words are because I had written quite a bit more but it kept getting rejected and I'm tired of retyping! :mad:

I retrained lahm, alaba and bernat to play wide midfield. The auto select best team puts muller or robben there which works but the fullbacks are much better here. Also I put benitai in as libero at first but I convinced my board to buy pogba for 70 mil euros and am retraining him as a libero.

Sorry for the manny posts but I can't figure out what is making my posts get rejected :/

Hiii !!!! can you post this tactic please ??? (sorry for my english^^)

The tactic is the one I described in the first post. My Internet isn't working on my PC so I can't post a download for the tactic, but maybe someone else can.

Can you post a picture of your tactic please ?

Last edited: