eduliguori

Reaction score
After I've installed FM2012 my HP Pavilion dv5 1160-br is overheating as the CPU stays at 100% for long, do any of of you having similar troubles?

I can't play and I'm very disappointed, my computer is an AMD Turion-x2 Dual Core Mobile RM-70 64bits with ATI Radeon HD3200 Graphics and 4Gb RAM OS Win7 Ultimate

You have Dual core which most likely means you are running 2x2gb ram ranther than a single 4gb.
Another problem may be the frame rate you have your graphics card set at may be too high and eating too much VRAM.
Also dont run other programs at the same time as fm.

IF RAM is your problem may i suggest getting a good usb key with a speed boost function. These can use the ram on the key as extra processing ram and improve your pcs performance

yoyoy what ,100% over heat. **** bro u pc can defo break down, fuse, or just get f*cked up.

i think its ur processor, turion. it pretty old. u should maybe upgrade to a decent one (i know nothing much of amd ;) ) and maybe the game is imcompatible for fm 12.

the max ive got was 95 Celius while play fm 11 (and it was a 5 db save, ******* killer ;) )

fact is FM2011 worked fine, but even with the game paused, steam offline, no other program on, the both CPU processors keep at 100%

I've changed my Video card for max performance instead of quality, reduced all graphics at FM2012 and no solution :(

Funny that it worked ok for the first couple of days, then suddenly started to burn!

I seriously doubt it's anything to with your PC spec not being able to handle FM. Have you made any adjustments to the database before/during playing?

I was getting very poor speeds as well in 2014.But then loaded less leagues up and have just one nation and one league loaded and is going great.Thing is I want to start the Pentagon challenge and so want to know how to manage game speed with that.
Btw,Im using a late 2011 MBP,i5 2.7 ghz,4gb RAM.
any suggestions?