Brentford x

Reaction score
Every time i watch a game with 2+ goals theyre always low crosses into the box and just tapped in or crossed from a corner to the back post and head it in. Very few goals are scored from long range, one on ones never seem to go in. I was just wondering if anyone else noticed this?

I've noticed this too. RVP had missed a bag of one on ones and my wingers keep scoring from low crosses from the other winger. Koscielny has scored quite a few at the back post.

One of my central defenders is the second top scorer in my team with 9 goals in 19 apps, unusuall for a defender aha

I have actually found that one on one's have go in a **** of a lot more than in fm11, much more realistic. I think it has been worked out pretty good this year with the shooting, especially with more long shots going in/on target.

Too early to make any definitive conclusions but so far I have seen a lot of goals scored by wingers receiving a cross from the opposite wing at the back post.

Rooney and Hernandez keep missing one on ones for me to!

Very few goals scored from long range? Gee, I'm losing games to long shots all the time. The ratio between screamers and one-on-ones scored is worse than last year's, but at least I'm seeing good crosses and headers so far.

too me, i cant complain. it a good thing imo at least someone is scoring :p

djouro named in the (epl) team of the year list XD 20 goal from corners back in FM 11 :)

I'm much happier with the match engine on the goalscoring front. From what I can see there is a good spread of how goals are scored.