Cyrilmichaels

Reaction score
Hello managers,
I know you guys see this a lot but I never really got a conclusive answer hence I’d like to ask again.
what is the most successful tactic for FM 19??
links to threads or download links would be very much appreciated.
please respond if you can. Save me from another dressing room row.

Hello managers,
I know you guys see this a lot but I never really got a conclusive answer hence I’d like to ask again.
what is the most successful tactic for FM 19??
links to threads or download links would be very much appreciated.
please respond if you can. Save me from another dressing room row.

It all depends on your team, how you structure it and how you want to play, for example, I played with Liverpool with a 4-1-2-3 counter-performance and I lasted 17 games without getting a goal with Dortmund, I used the 4-2-3 -1 vertical tiki-taka and I won the Bundesliga unbeaten, currently I am with Arsenal with the 4-2-3-1 counter-performance and in 15 games they have won 13 draws without defeats and they have only scored 2 goals for me. everything goes depends on how you assemble the team

Thank you!
I’ve been trying a couple of tactics and Shaolin 433 seemed to do very well until Leicester City whacked me 5-3.
I still believe in it though but I’m trying another from the Chicken series thread; 4231.
I hope it works out.

[QUOTE = "Cyrilmichaels, gönderi: 2487649, üye: 498469"]
Teşekkür ederim!
Birkaç taktik deniyorum ve Shaolin 433, Leicester City beni 5-3'e vuruncaya kadar çok iyi gidiyor gibiydi.
Yine de inanıyorum ama Tavuk serisi iplik başka bir çalışıyorum; 4231.
Umarım işe yarar.
[/QUOTE]
Sence en başarılı taktik hangisi ?

Hey lad, don’t quite understand what you just typed. Could you please clarify?

Well, so far, I’ve had the most success with a mix of tactics from The Chicken Wings thread. Link attached.
I’d advise Shaolin 433 or One of the 4231s there.
Try them and see which works best for your save. Chicken Wings thread

Just thought I should share this. All my years playing FM, I've never had an opposition record such a low rating.
Used Shaolin 433 v4 (attached).
I'll also attach another tactic I use for away games. (4141 v2)
Hope this helps.

Attachments

• 8-1.jpg
    8-1.jpg
    239.8 KB · Views: 843
  • fm19.1.5 shaolin 433 v4.fmf
    43.4 KB · Views: 555
  • fm19.35 invincible 4141 v2.fmf
    44.2 KB · Views: 382
What a final this was!
This tactic isn't particularly strong on away games but it is very strong home games and neutral grounds like the finals.
Used Shaolin 433v4 posted above.
I hope I've been able to help others like me who are/were searching for a pretty strong tactic for FM19.
Please let me know your results if you used the tactics above.

Attachments

• 2-9.jpg
    2-9.jpg
    285.7 KB · Views: 815
What a final this was!
This tactic isn't particularly strong on away games but it is very strong home games and neutral grounds like the finals.
Used Shaolin 433v4 posted above.
I hope I've been able to help others like me who are/were searching for a pretty strong tactic for FM19.
Please let me know your results if you used the tactics above.

did you have success with that tact (433 v4) in the latest patch? Wich are the players / instruction you used?

did you have success with that tact (433 v4) in the latest patch? Wich are the players / instruction you used?
I used it and conceded too many goals- It's no good away or against bigger teams

@stuartclark16 I’m sorry about that. I’ve come to understand that different tactics works for different saves and you’re particularly right about the away games bit. It’s tough on away games.
I hope you find something effective

I’m sorry I haven’t played 19 in a while, but I basically followed the instructions given in the tactic overview. As Stuart pointed out, it might not work for everyone so try it and if it doesn’t search for something else. Really wish I could’ve helped better