Resource icon

Overflow - 4-1-5 chance creating machine (202 chances, 100+ goals with Arsenal) V3

i'm sure this tactic could be enhanced by offensive set pieces. 4 goals from your Center Backs is poor :)
Some set pieces make 10 or 12 goals by each center back from a season year ! :)
And if you create a lot of chances, you should have a lot of corners. So you have to use them better !

Maybe look at this to improve this tactic !

You're right I've been working on a new corner routine, I looked through top tactics from knap and lisa to find similarities between their routines and made something that works fantastic for this tactic - 8 goals from corners in 7 games

I've also made a few other tweaks and I am sitting on top of the table with Southampton (updated database, only 3 transfers - first team IF(R), backup left-back and rotation striker)

Attachments

• Corners.PNG
    Corners.PNG
    250.1 KB · Views: 988
  • Table.PNG
    Table.PNG
    554.5 KB · Views: 1,347
  • Squad.PNG
    Squad.PNG
    574.2 KB · Views: 1,491
Last edited:
Egraam updated Overflow - 4-1-5 chance creating machine (202 chances, 100+ goals with Arsenal) with a new update entry:

New set pieces and few other tweaks

- New offensive corner routine inspiried by corner routines from top knap and lisa tactics
- New defensive corner routine, much more defensively solid made by me
- SK(D) -> SK(S)
- Added "tackle harder" pi to wing-backs (change to ease off tackles after getting a yellow, also make a harsh code of conduct for yellows and reds)
- Changed pressing to more urgent

Read the rest of this update entry...

Good to see you improved your tactic ! :)
I'm now gonna test it and will give you some results.

Have a nice day

New version in works, I need to run a few more tests but some of the results look amazing so far :)

Attachments

• lyonpsg.PNG
    lyonpsg.PNG
    203.9 KB · Views: 1,124
  • lyonmarseille.PNG
    lyonmarseille.PNG
    206.4 KB · Views: 762
AML left, AMR right. But if they are terrible at corners/you have someone amazing in different position you can use them but then you have to tweak the corner yourself (so if you have for example MC with 20 corners, you can have him take corners but you'll need to put AML/AMR in the position MC was in the original setup).

Hi,
I got no goals from corner ... is it normal ?

That's weird, whenever I do tests I get at least 13-14 goals from corners in worst scenarios (up to 25-30 in best). Make sure your defenders have at least decent jumping reach and heading, but even with not amazing one you should get at least some goals. Also sometimes I get bad run of luck when I can't get a goal from corner for like 6-7 matches but at some point they start scoring again. Are you doing holiday tests or playing yourself? If you are playing yourself are you getting highlights from you players getting the header just missing or no highlights at all?

Any news on the tweaked version really want to try it

The version from the screenshots that I uploaded with Lyon didn't work as well as I would like after I did more tests. I have bunch of different unreleased versions but the one currently posted seems to be the most consistent and overall best according to my tests. I can post some of the better ones if you want to try them, I just think that the one here is the best at the moment.

Egraam updated Overflow - 4-1-5 chance creating machine (202 chances, 100+ goals with Arsenal) with a new update entry:

Overflow V3

New version, should be a little more defensively solid and more consistent on the offense. New free kicks from here:

The offensive ones aren't that effective, but the defensive ones seem to work a bit better than the default ones.

Wing backs need a really good work rate because they are asked to do a lot...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is the AM better in a SS role? Using Ozil not sure how he'll perform in that role

He has "roam from position" PI added so he behaves little differently that standard shadow striker, but if it won't work for you could try changing him to attacking midfielder (attack) and adding "move into channels", "take more risks" and "roam from position". I haven't tried playing with advanced playmaker in that setup because I don't like having double playmakers on the pitch, but if you want to have playmaker in the AM role you could try making him advanced playmaker (attack) and adding "roam from position", not guaranteeing it will work though.

I've been creating a lot of different tactics lately so I though I'd just upload them all in this thread instead of making new ones:

Synthesis & Zipper are the best ones in terms of being plug & play, that's because they use a lot of tis/pis/roles that are most common on this match engine, stuff that I know works because I've tested and tried so many different tactics.

Smokescreen is the most interesting ones in terms of formation and roles, I've wanted to create something unusual, it uses wide playmaker, raumdeuter and trequartista in an asymmetric formation, works pretty good.

Zenith is a well-balanced, simple 4-3-3 should be decent with any team.

Lostvayne is 5212 with attacking libero and double mezzalas, version I'm uploading here has updated set pieces, also should work good for most teams.

Overflow that is in the name of the thread is the most offensive one by far, really risky you need a good team to really perform but can be really fun

All the tactis were tested on TFF's 75 Siblings if you want to see results you can just search by my nickname, I can also upload some holiday mode tests screenshot if anyone is interested.

Attachments

• Zipper.fmf
    43.1 KB · Views: 243
  • Zenith.fmf
    43.8 KB · Views: 130
  • Smokescreen V1 by Egraam.fmf
    43.7 KB · Views: 93
  • Lostvayne V3.fmf
    43.7 KB · Views: 100
  • Synthesis by Egraam.fmf
    43.1 KB · Views: 214
Big fan of Synthesis but deleted the test result earlier, results were pretty **** good and literally just ran a holiday test with Zenith

Zenith
Man Utd - 2nd + UCL
Lyon - 1st
Bayer Leverkusen - 1st
Lazio - 1st
Atletico Madrid - 3rd + Spanish Cup - Sacked by June 1st

Will give Zipper a try!

Zipper test
Great by Man Utd, shame about CL final
Bayer really over performed, really struggle with test results usually
Again with Atletico, hard to break the league top 2 usually so done really well to win the league
1601496378081.png

1601496408047.png

1601496448659.png

1601496524400.png

1601496626589.png

Zipper test
Great by Man Utd, shame about CL final
Bayer really over performed, really struggle with test results usually
Again with Atletico, hard to break the league top 2 usually so done really well to win the league
View attachment 516854

View attachment 516855

View attachment 516856

View attachment 516857

View attachment 516858
Hi Nabby, what´s the feedback on these tactics?
Are they solid?
Struggling to find a good one, after 1 season with 442 beowulf from knap it´s been difficult...