SaintBantam

Reaction score
Has anyone ever seen there player attempt an overhead-kick? My 6"4 beast of a midfielder just did an over-head kick clearance. It surprised me as I've never seen it before and I love seeing new animations! Anyone every scored with one? :D?

Has anyone ever seen there player attempt an overhead-kick? My 6"4 beast of a midfielder just did an over-head kick clearance. It surprised me as I've never seen it before and I love seeing new animations! Anyone every scored with one? :D?

Ive had defenders clear the ball a few times with over-head kicks but never scored with one even when ive asked them in private chat to attempt them when possible.

Neymar scores around 4 per season for me with atleticoo :) aguero attempts but blazes it overr usualllly (N)

Seen it once but not my team. Joe Cole got goal of the season with an overhead kick from the edge of the penalty area... I admit it was superb to watch repeatedly :)

In a long ago Villa save John Carew of all people scored with one.

In a long ago Villa save John Carew of all people scored with one.

Look GC, I know your club isn't doing very well, but there's no need to make stuff up, mkay?

Fabregas scored one for me back on FM10..

Look GC, I know your club isn't doing very well, but there's no need to make stuff up, mkay?

Fabregas scored one for me back on FM10..

Carew isn't with the club, that's why we're losing. :'(

Presumably overhead kick likelihood is determined by flair, but does technique come into it? I'd assume it would...

Of course it is. No it isn't

You're such a *******, Joss. :'(

I've had Gaël Germany, a lousy left-back, clear the ball with an overhead kick. And Angelos Charisteas tried to score one, too, but failed miserably.

My assistant keeps trying to get me to let Kadlec learn overhead kicks, after he tried to learn it failed I decided to make him learn his other poacher PPMs instead of something that isn't going to make a big difference :$

Sanogo tries overhead kicks. He's done it twice in two seasons though. One of the shots hit the bar and I started shouting at the time especially cos it was champions league semis and it was 1-1 in the second leg 83rd minute. However, the other shot, he skied it miles over with an overhead.

Seen just one overhead kick so far, but it was from a defender who was clearing the ball.