okei, thanks :) i use the one with the well round strikers, do you think that is the best for RVP and Chamakh?:)

In experimental 1 you got a CF and a Poacher. In Team Instructions you got Playmaker and Target Man marked, but player set to None ? Who´s the Play Maker and who´s the Target Man ?
But in experimental 2 you got a Target Man instead of a Poacher, but then in Team Instruction there is no Target Man?
Seem like a good tactic but im a bit confused in this.. ;P

In experimental 1 you got a CF and a Poacher. In Team Instructions you got Playmaker and Target Man marked, but player set to None ? Who´s the Play Maker and who´s the Target Man ?
But in experimental 2 you got a Target Man instead of a Poacher, but then in Team Instruction there is no Target Man?
Seem like a good tactic but im a bit confused in this.. ;P

it's plug and play mate :) its up to you

Hi,

I'm very interested in using the tactic but I only want to use the basics thern build upon it myself....Is there any chance you could post a screen shot of the tactics page (lineup) with the things like tempo, time wasting on it.

Also, when i click on the links i don't know what progrem to open them with?

you import the file with fm itself. You can modify the tactic any way you want but i can't post the screenshot now because im fairly busy at this moment :)

it started out bad, but now they're starting to play really good :)

new updated version up and running. Please share your results :)

Using experimental 4, is that the right one to use, or is that still in testing mode ?

This has to be the best tactic Ive ever used in any version of FM in terms of results. Started using it for my Newcastle first season save and since then the results have been all wins. Only mishap was a semi in the fa cup vs Bolton which I lost cos I rotated stupidly.

However:

1) Tactic is completely crazy. Keep getting results where Im losing 3-0 before I win 5-3, or winning 3-0 before finding myself level with opposing team and then winning again 4-3 etc.
2) I watch on key and Ive never spent so much time watching key moments (never seen so many cccs from both teams in matches with other tactics). Pace is relentless.
3) Because of the above my opinion of FM as very realistic has been shattered irreperably.

Thanks anyway.

Btw has anybody tested the tactic with standard as opposed to overkill?

Hello Mate!
I'm big fan of your tactic, and my PSG plays very well. But i need small help from You my friend! Please tell my what do You suggest about Javier Pastore in this tactic? What position will be suitable for him? Set him as an "rooney" role, or something else? If the rooney role is ok, give me any advise how to explore whole of his abilities, i mean crazy dribling and fantastic creativity...
I will be very greatful for any advise, also from other users!

Greetings from Poland (Kraków), and wish You good luck during Euro 2012!

Last edited:
tring for my away games for man utd but playing agaisnt chel got beat 5 1..but did c some attacking treats but seem to be getting killed with a thru ball played right thru...kept getting hit on the counter...any ideas...rest looks good...also must add the right wingers seems not to do much and everything coming from the left...wudnt it be better to put him in the mid to help in creating from there...watching the highlights very little done from the right side...

Going to test it out with my FC united of Manchester squad! Who already score on average of 4 a game! will update later.

tring for my away games for man utd but playing agaisnt chel got beat 5 1..but did c some attacking treats but seem to be getting killed with a thru ball played right thru...kept getting hit on the counter...any ideas...rest looks good...also must add the right wingers seems not to do much and everything coming from the left...wudnt it be better to put him in the mid to help in creating from there...watching the highlights very little done from the right side...

hmmmm...........if you must, he could change the AMR into an inside forward cutting into the space vacated by hernandez.

and for more defensive solidity try to change the DMF - sup to anchorman def. Good luck mate :)

Hello Mate!
I'm big fan of your tactic, and my PSG plays very well. But i need small help from You my friend! Please tell my what do You suggest about Javier Pastore in this tactic? What position will be suitable for him? Set him as an "rooney" role, or something else? If the rooney role is ok, give me any advise how to explore whole of his abilities, i mean crazy dribling and fantastic creativity...
I will be very greatful for any advise, also from other users!

Greetings from Poland (Kraków), and wish You good luck during Euro 2012!

pastore could do well in the rooney role or the AML role. If u have a good AML then use him in the rooney role and vice versa :)

to explore whole of his abilities, you could set him as the playmaker and targetman with ball to feet. This way he'll get to see more of the ball :)