cityblues

Reaction score
After having alot of issues trying to get any team I manage to win games, I decided to throw caution to the wind and try 'overload' as my team mentality.

I tried it with a 4-2-3-1 formation and have now won 7 out opf my last 8 games (drawing the other one). Im carving out at least 4 CCC's per game too.

My tactic needs alot of tweaking, as I haven't looked at it properly, just chose 4-2-3-1 and some player roles and overload as the mentality and that was it, but it looks very promising so far.

So, my question is, why has nobody uploaded any tactics or even talked about (from what I can find) about using overload as the mentality?

i dont use the overload mentality ever unless im losing like 4-0 at HT XD
other than that i have gone to only asfar as attacking, and down till counter mentality.

why dont u upload ur tactics and post a screen shot of ur fixtures and results

My tactic is far from perfect as I have not really done much, it's the fact that im set to overload that is getting the results and I think as the defensive line it at it's highest, the opposition is barely getting into my half to even have a shot, so im not giving away any real chances to the opposition.

I'll have a look at that Devasto tactic, I haven't seen it yet.

Have you played anyone with a really fast striker like pato who can counter attack you really well?

Im playing as Stalybridge in the BSN north mate :D

NOBODY has good stats lol.

Like I say, it would need tweaking and I plan to, but it my team are right in their face in their own half, and I man mark any potential threats' (fast striker being a good example), it might work :)

I quickly loaded up my Utd save to test it out (the only other save I have other than my Ajax save)

Champions League final 2012/2013 season vs Real Madrid (completely new formation as well, not even 25% fluid)

Its not a very good idea in the long run, however it could work vs certain teams :) I would not use it week in week out, however use it sparingly... if it is working well, thats great, however, it will stop working soon so just keep on mixing your tactics around :)

View attachment 204832View attachment 204833View attachment 204834

@ Raikan

When I get around to looking at this in more detail (tonight hopefully), I think it will definitely need alot more width than the formation in your above image.

The DL/ DR's maybe moved to the WB position and wide wingers to expose the space. Im thinking 4 at the back, 3 CM's, 2 wingers and one forward with all players to close down all over with aggressive tackling and the forward as a Trequarista (or however it's spelt).

That was just for fun mate :) I would never use that formation or instructions :) but it was a great game to watch :)

I quickly loaded up my Utd save to test it out (the only other save I have other than my Ajax save)

Champions League final 2012/2013 season vs Real Madrid (completely new formation as well, not even 25% fluid)

Its not a very good idea in the long run, however it could work vs certain teams :) I would not use it week in week out, however use it sparingly... if it is working well, thats great, however, it will stop working soon so just keep on mixing your tactics around :)

View attachment 204832View attachment 204833View attachment 204834

Wow 6-3, would have been a laugh watching that game