Saw Giroud and Borini then stopped watching.
They're all done on last season not this, also Giroud isn't being played to his strengths at Arsenal and Borini has been out injured for 90% of it.

Saw Giroud and Borini then stopped watching.
They're all done on last season not this, also Giroud isn't being played to his strengths at Arsenal and Borini has been out injured for 90% of it.

borini you could say, but giroud has 16 goals in his first season in english football. his a good player, can head the ball, but has got good feet and gives arsenal another dimension. i dont even support le arsenal.

Yes but Borini has 17 finishing or something,which isn't deserved,i support Liverpool so i should know.
He's scored 17 goals in 60 apps in club level.
Giroud scores sometimes upto 35 goals in some saves and he doesnt do that for Arsenal,yes he was good for montpellier,but that league isn't too difficult,he misses a lot of chances and doesn't deserve to be as good as he is.

Not so sure about Borini being overrated he has some good stats but they don't make him as good as you'd think, at least not for me.
In my liverpool save he's got 40 league goals in 100 league games and 71 in 156 in all competitions.
View attachment 325303
Reckon that might be about right for him as in his season at roma he got 9 in 24 which would be 37 or 38 over 100 games, and people forget he's been injured basically all season and when he has played he's showed some good movement despite being played on the wing.