leinsterrugby

Banned
Reaction score
i think wolves are far too good in the game, kevin doyle and fletcher score into the double figures regularly and both i have seen score over 20 goals a season on different saves.

blackburn as well are far too good, manage to get into the top 4 every so often in different saves.

as for underrated it has to be QPR, ive never seen them get promoted, they always struggle in my games...udinesie struggle 2

Last edited:
Munster(Biggest band wagon I have ever seen) followed closely by Leinster. :)
As for the game.I think Odemwingie is underrated.Played very well in his first season IRL but maybe its just me in the game most of the time he couldnt hit a barn door with a banjo.

i h8 rugby mate my firned made this profile 4 me
So do I.Im from Limerick but I hate rugby.So many plastic fans.Its unreal.

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

As for overrated.Probably Leigh Griffiths.Dont know what he is actually like but he is unreal in the game(in the lower leagues anyway)

ye ha hate it so much(well leinster magners league heineken cup_), especially coz its cool to like it now. ill watch some of the world cup tho prob!!!

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

Fletcher did get into double figures this season.

fair enough mate but ive seen him score 20 odd goals. another one is artem milevsky of dynamo kyiv, scores a bucket load

Reina I think is overrated.I know he is good IRL but I find him almost unbeatable in some matches.

So do I.Im from Limerick but I hate rugby.So many plastic fans.Its unreal.

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

As for overrated.Probably Leigh Griffiths.Dont know what he is actually like but he is unreal in the game(in the lower leagues anyway)

I'm a Wolves fan and I've got to agree with this haha, I've not even seen him play myself because he's only played in the reserves, and before that I think he's only played in the Scottish First division

Christian Benitez.Scores tons but was useless when he was on loan at birmingham IRL

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:44 PM ----------

Almunia.Way too good in the game.Also Gomes.

yeah benitez sooo overrated. that baino guy or however his name is spelt that all pretty big clubs go for he plays in qatar or somethin. seems far too good and sought after.

few more
Ollson-blackburn-signs for teams for bout 14 million
arne riise-same, seen man city sign him in the game for 15 mill
jack cork-signed for qpr in my game in around 2014 for 16 million
juan valera-good player, really good but seems too good.

Last edited:
bryan ruiz - man city always sign him even though this is my third time restarting to play FM 2011 with new save.