Reaction score
OVERSEER

2647354-20170918-7qFYjG.png

2647355-20170918-upUmTW.png

NO OIs

NOTES

This tactic is not fully Plug&Play. You have 3 versions here, so use as below:

-
Control version: Starting tactic for all home games.
-
Standard version: Starting tactic for away games against weaker or even opponents.
-
Counter version: Use against stronger teams away.

Of course, while you are monitoring the stats during the games (of course you do :p) you should change the tactics as needed. When you are a man down, remove the AF.

Training

General training is Fittness - High in the first 2 weeks of pre season and then Team Cohesion - High until the end of August, Balanced - Medium afterwards. Match preparation (bar fully on the left) is Match Tactics until it gets fully fluid, defensive positioning afterwards (set the bar 2 ticks from the left).

Download the filters here ==> Player search filters

The basic value for the most important player attributes is set to 13, but you should definitely modify it based on the level of the league you are in. If there are too few players matching the filter who are interested in joining your team, you should set the matching rules to 5/7 or 6/8 etc.

Tested with my
custom Burnley team and Villareal (had to do 2 transfers here)

Set pieces? What is the prefered foot for strikers and midfielders?

Set pieces? What is the prefered foot for strikers and midfielders?

Corners done by the best taker (except fullbacks). You will barely hear left or right foot for centre positions from me, but if you must, then left footed players for the left side and vica versa.

Last edited:
Testing with Arsenal with the new transfer update! end of september and its good tactic! Very fun to watch! I seem to get beat on the counter alot even if im using counter tactic but also formation isnt all the way fluid I will report back in a bit :D

I don't really like test leagues, but the Villareal season looks amazing. Your 3 average strikers scored 86 goals...well Sansone is not even natural in that position. Did you trained him as striker?

I don't really like test leagues, but the Villareal season looks amazing. Your 3 average strikers scored 86 goals...well Sansone is not even natural in that position. Did you trained him as striker?

Yes I did, but he did not got natural striker role.

tried with swansea, results were extremely poor. Probably i messed up with starting lineup so i will try again. Zyndar just one question F9 i suppose are better if faster and which combination is better right side right foot left side left foot or opposite.

Definitely trying this with Liverpool. What do you think about Coutinho? Should he play as AP or trained and play as F9?

Sorry for my english, for me this tactic is very good in the offensive zone, but it's have a problem with the counter...my squad is poor when my opponent have the counter attack...I have Everton

not sure but i think vs Leicester it was fluid

To be fair, after the Leicester game where it got fluid, you only lost 3 games, which is pretty good.

Also, try switching Ayew and Fernandez. I had my false 9s inverted for a long while, but they score and assist very inconsistently that way. With right foot on right and left foot on left, they add much more to the attacking game.