Overthrowing Messi - a BAP Rival Story!

Pocalyps

View attachment 140630

View attachment 140629

View attachment 140627

Pocalyps has enjoyed his season. He has played 38 games this season too, with 6 goals and 5 assists and winning 3 POM's. He has been trained more as a RB lately which is where he is playing his games. He is still on £550 a week and valued at £42.5k. So far he has played 7 times for the Croatian U21's

He currently has 10 teams chasing him but is apparently ignoring the rumours...

Roberts

View attachment 140626

View attachment 140625

View attachment 140624

Roberts has had a fantastic season as we expected. 48 games for the first team, scoring 24 goals with 3 assists and collecting 4 POM's. Mainly used as a ST but 5 matches he was used as a RM. He earns £325 a week and valued at £180k. Roberts has still not earned any U21 caps.

He has many teams from England tracking him, will he move?

2025/26

As each year we have a winner I have chosen for this year.....

DAVID KERRY

I used Average rating to determine the winner as I think this is the fairest way!

I have used a random selector to choose which stat was boosted and it was Bravery - this has been raised by 3 points!

When you score 21 goals in 43 games in the league yet don't get Player of the Season...

I think you should do Avg. Rating in all comps IMO.

When you score 21 goals in 43 games in the league yet don't get Player of the Season...

I think you should do Avg. Rating in all comps IMO.

I did do Average rating over all comps:

Kerry 7.12
Roberts 7.08
McNaterr 7.08
Pocalyps 6.81

I did do Average rating over all comps:

Kerry 7.12
Roberts 7.08
McNaterr 7.08
Pocalyps 6.81

There is no stopping the Viking!

For clarification, picked them before England lost to them...

There is no stopping the Viking!

For clarification, picked them before England lost to them...

I was tempted to pick Iceland too...but when England lost to them I decided against it!

2026 Transfer Window

All players look set to move this season as expected ...let's see where they end up

Roberts looks to be the first to move as straight away Wrexham accept a bid from Liverpool
Contract talk are going good
and at the last minute Liverpool withdraw their offer with no explanation....strange!

Wrexham then accept bids from Swansea (who are hoping to bring Roberts back to them) Man City and Man utd.
Roberts accepts Man City's offer - he moves for 950k rising to 2m, he will be on 2k per week
Will he stay in their youth team or get loaned out?

Cardiff are looking at McNaterr as he could be a great replacement for them, he is valued by his club at 1.2m

Cardiff city have turned their attention away from the scottish defender and are now attempting to sign Pocalyps instead....

In the mean time McNaterr agrees to join Norwich for 450k (rising to 875k) he will be earning 1.5k per week

Kerry is being sort after with 5 clubs looking at making an offer

Hull City are said to be interested in taking Roberts on loan

Gillingham accept bids from Marseille, Man Utd and Tottenham for Kerry.

Kerry is said to be very interested in joining Everton. There have been rumours the team are interested but no offer has been made yet.

Kerry chooses Spurs as his next team and joins them for 1.4m rising to 3.1m and he will be on 1.4k per week.

Port Vale accept offers from West Ham and Crystal Palace for Pocalyps
Pocalyps chooses Palace as his next team
800k rising o 2m and earning 2.2k per week

Roberts looks to be the first to move as straight away Wrexham accept a bid from Liverpool
Contract talk are going good
and at the last minute Liverpool withdraw their offer with no explanation....strange!

Oh for goodness sake...

MAN CITY. :( :( :(

October 2026

We have now all joined teams who finished in the top 8 of the premier league last year. This will most likely result in us getting less game time...which it has!

Kerry and Pocalyps have spent the season so far in their teams youth squads, not even getting a sniff at the first team.

Roberts had one match with the big boys but was pretty useless and sent straight back to the youth squad.

McNaterr has made a grand total of 3 appearances in the first team. He looked useful but is again back in the youth squad.

So with our hopeful heroes being boring I will turn our attention to our main rival....I hid him for now but I wanted to post something slightly interesting tonight so here he is.

Gary Jones
View attachment 139934
This is our tailor made rival to destroy our chances of getting the Ballon D'or. At the age of 17 he has already helped Palace to a 5th place finish, get a 36m transfer to Sevilla, have 14 caps for England, become the youngest ever England goalscorer, youngest goal scorer at a world cup, and he also has more hair than me.....

Did I make him too good or are you happy with the competition?

Jesus Christ. That guy is almost on Messi's level, and he's 17! This will be hard now :p

I think making him that good already might be overdoing it a bit ^^

Jesus Christ. That guy is almost on Messi's level, and he's 17! This will be hard now :p

I think making him that good already might be overdoing it a bit ^^

Probably overkill....well if he keeps winning awards and we have no chance I may get him murdered!

January Update

All 4 players have struggled to get first team action since their moves, but I will do a little update on what they have managed to do!

Kerry:

Our man from Iceland has joined Tottenham but only managed to get one first team game for them (which was off the bench)

In the U21/U18's it has been a bit more regular. 17 starts in the league games and he has also managed 7 goals (decent record) Average rating is impressive so far!

Kerry has started breaking into the National side, 2 games so far and was named in Iceland's team of the season

McNaterr:

He has had a slightly better start than Kerry at Norwich, 4 games with 2 in the league and 2 in the capital one cup.

11 games for the u18/u21's so far without any standout performances!

he has also managed to get 2 games for the national squad and will be hoping he can add more soon.

Pocalyps:

Bob has had 2 first team games so far, one in the league and one in the cup. Neither game was very impressive which is why he is back with the kids.

10 games for the youth teams and he has struggled to make an impact in either.

No national team appearances yet but up to 14 u21 games for Croatia.

Roberts:

Just one first team start for Roberts, but as he plays for Man City that's impressive. He made no impact in this game but it was worth a try!

14 youth team games is where he has spent most of his time, with a total of 6 goals and 6 assists.

For Wales he has managed to get 2 matches and his first goal for his country!