Owen bemused by Newcastle booing

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 2K
Did the pro's tell you this aswell lol :P

Nope mate, But as i have watched every minute of his Utd Career, I am the best placed person on this planet to judge him as a signing... No-one else is correct :p

Nope mate, But as i have watched every minute of his Utd Career, I am the best placed person on this planet to judge him as a signing... No-one else is correct :p

Yeah, Michael has continued his fine run of scoring since joining....4 goals in 27 apps. Well worth his massive wage.

Yeah, Michael has continued his fine run of scoring since joining....4 goals in 27 apps. Well worth his massive wage.

i think your find it is 13 in 40 Stu... one in three. better then most strikers, similar record to Ole.... And a lot better then half the top clubs strikers.

EDIT: plus the winner against City counts as about 10 goals in one too me.

I meant league games. Either way, on-topic, Owen should be booed, costing a club that amount of money before walking out. If he had done that at Utd, there would be protests and game boycotts.

I meant league games. Either way, on-topic, Owen should be booed, costing a club that amount of money before walking out. If he had done that at Utd, there would be protests and game boycotts.

United fans would of been more interested in there won club and players, rather then someone elses.. Shows the difference between the clubs.

He has made under 10 starts for Utd in the league.. so you counting 5 minutes as an game, so nice and decieving stat that one.

Oh be quiet. United have signed a past it, injury prone liability of a striker who does nothing more than keep the bench warm and make up the numbers.

Oh be quiet. United have signed a past it, injury prone liability of a striker who does nothing more than keep the bench warm and make up the numbers.

13 in 45 is pretty good for someone who does nothing more than keep the bench warm. No one was really expecting him to hit his previous heights, and as well as providing some crucial goals, i'm sure he's been a big influence on some of the youngsters.

Yeah, in FM I had a striker touted as the next Michael Owen. I released him.

'nuff said.

After that reception he's probably out for the rest of the season with tinnitus.

No one should be booed. except Robbie Savage.

And Diouf.

The camera of the fan waving his money at him; priceless.

Surely he must know that everyone knows hes a theiving man of greed. It's a shame, too. He had such a career going for him when he won Liverpool the fa cup final in 2001.

Back