Owen Hargreaves Youtube Fitness Videos

Juneau59

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone here has seen this but Owen Hargreaves is trying to prove his fitness to football clubs by making this set of youtube videos. Heres a link to a short article from BBC Sport about it

BBC Sport - Owen Hargreaves uses YouTube in bid to prove fitness

Also here is a link to his youtube channel with the videos posted for anyone interested:

YouTube - ‪Kanal von owenhargreavescb‬‏

Personally really hope a club sees this and gives him a chance. He's a great player when he's fit and making these videos shows he has the determination that clubs require of their players. He's been so unlucky with injuries he deserves a break from someone somewhere.

What do you guys think? Who's likely to sign a player like him up?

Swansea to sign him! Gutted we let him go, Owen <3.

Its a shame he has had these injury problems. I remember him at the 2006 world cup <3 (well I think it was then when he played brilliant for England)

watch him come right now, after all the years we have wasted with him! ****, that will **** me off...

Loved him when he was at Bayern. A brilliant player, shame about the injuries. Would love to see him at a promoted club.

Was always a target for criticism when playing for England! Will never forget his performances at the 2006 WC, he was head and shoulders above the rest of the clowns that were playing.

Really hope he finds another club, he does deserve some luck tbh!

[video=youtube;kkTrhM8S80U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkTrhM8S80U[/video]
<3.

I would like him at Newcastle TBH. Gives 100% when he plays, and has proven himself a top midfielder.

I'd take him at Villa, if only to see the reaction from some of our fans.

Great player who has been ruined by injuries, hope he joins a good club and can play consistently. However these videos prove nothing about his fitness being better

i cant believe someone like Bolton havent snapped him up on a pay as you play deal, where his small weekly wage would cover his medical costs if he gets an injury instead of it being an excess

Brilliant player, one of the few United players I liked, hope he stays in England.

If he can keep his fitness up I'd very much like to see him at Everton. Despite the rivalry with England I always liked the guy - prolly because he's Canadian :p

I feel sorry for Owen. One of England's best, if not the best, central midfielders on his day. One of those that deserve their place in England's team. Shame he is injured so much. In essence the same as Jonathan Woodgate and Ledley King, two quite marvellous players who just can't steer away from injuries