Owen scores on return from injury

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Striker Michael Owen makes his comeback from injury in a behind-closed-doors friendly.

More...

So did mikael forssell but you never made a thread about that!

Because It didn't appear on the BBC news page and he's wank anyway.

forssell's ****! end of! michael owen is a legend just at a ***** team lol

Forssell is better than wank pablo angel, and any other villa forward how many of your current strikers have scored 18 goals in a premiership season, as for leeds dont get me started

you've never won **** all...yeh we might be doin **** now but look at our past compared to yours :) and do say am living in past cos its all what liverpool and man u fans talk about..how good they were! and we beat u this season 3-2 aswell...sorry for going off topic lol!

Forssell is better than wank pablo angel, and any other villa forward how many of your current strikers have scored 18 goals in a premiership season, as for leeds dont get me started

Where did I mention Angel? When did I say he was good? I am pretty sure most English would like to hear progress on 1 of their main strikers - why the **** would we want to kno bout horsell?

We may not have 18 goal a season striker at the moment but we can always go and buy 1 in the summer. I'm content with being in the prem, having a loaded chairman looking down at the midlands clubs in the championship (however I do wanna see Derby, WBA and Wolves come up) than worrying we have not goal a 18 goal a season striker at the moment.

I said it as a joke and everyone has took offence. And to vileboy it does not matter how much money you have look at the hammers. All you talk about is money and the past your worse than leeds

Haha vileboy - how original!! If all I talk about is money then look at Chelsea and Spurs for that matter - West ham were poo before the new chairman came in u dipshit and they only began to spend in Jan!

I may talk about the past, but at least we have a past. To date what are your achievements? Auto-windscreens shield?

Villa > Brum. Brum boy your arrogance does my head in, Forrsell or how ever u spell it is **** end of and prob all of Villa's strikers better him.

Birmingham are **** end of :D If they were any good they'd of stayed in Prem but they didn't forssells *****, i agree with you all on that, he was good few year ago but not now.