Own wage and playing time

klaasvd79

Reaction score
Hello,

I was wondering, if you play a lower league team would it be wise to sign your own contract with the lowest wage possible?? Because you can't do anything with the money you earn, and if they pay you less, you have more room in you wage budget right???

And how long does it take you guys to play a season, i play in blue square premier with AFC Wimbledon, yesterday i read somewhere he played a season in a few hours. But i never managed that, it takes me at least 8 hours, is it the way i see matches or something else??

Greetz

I've always thought that, whats the point in having pay when it means nothing on the game, would be cool if you have your own personal balance and you inject money into the club if they are struggling.

Precisely, so i think it's better to be payed as little as possible and create more options for players!

And how about the time to play a season?

i play in scotalnd all the time and it takes me about 8 hrs to do a seaon, on the older games it only took about 4hrs, i think as the games become more in depth the longer it actually takes.

same with me, in holland seasons are shorter(less games) but i can't imagine you can play a season in 2-3 hours, or is there an instant result maker in the game?? you always have to view the game(which make sense i quess).

It takes me a lot time at least 10 hours or so. Preseason takes about 2-3 hours and maybe an hour for transfers at Xmas. Then about 7 hours for the games.

i play in scotalnd all the time and it takes me about 8 hrs to do a seaon, on the older games it only took about 4hrs, i think as the games become more in depth the longer it actually takes.

8hrs my game time is 2 days 8hrs, and I have only just started the 3rd season

So I'm guessing 4 days (game time) is pretty long for a season then :p

Can you run multiple leagues e.g. England, Italy, Spain, France, Germany with all the leagues and finish a season in 8 hours?

Ravenwire a lot of players wont pick all those leagues. I only pick multiple leagues if I plan to pick a small club and work my way up to larger clubs. i.e. had one game in Russian league got Rubin into UEFA Cup. Eventually got Barcelona position 9 seasons and 3 clubs later.

But if I want to take a club and turn them into champions of league and europe like I am currently doing with Paris SG I will only pick one league. It means it doenst take so long to load.

I play England. Spain and Italy, like to have a farily large database of players and clubs to manage.
But 4 days I would say is being very thorough indeed

Only problem I find is that some players aren't on games, even with a large DB. Plus I like to look around at other clubs after a few seasons, because I get bored! Think I'll just restrict it to England Italy and Spain in future!

I play with England, Holland, Spain, Italy, Germany and France i Believe, think a season cost me 8 hours.

I play with England, Holland, Spain, Italy, Germany and France i Believe, think a season cost me 8 hours.
How thats like 5 game an hour and I am basising that on a 40 game
season - 38 league , 2 cup. 1 FA & 1 Carling cup. No friendlies.

Thats just super speed like.
When I play I view my games TV View at normal pace unless its a certain win then I just blast it through

Going to test that theory on a new game, think I've got 6/7 countries running see if it takes 8 hours

Last season i played in total a 60 matches i quess, 46 leauge games, won FA trophy, 2 FA cup, 3 Conference Cup, and 8 friendlies

Thats quite an interesting topic - although unrelated in this thred.....

How do people play there games????

I go through mine on commentary only as fast as it can, dont bother with tv view.

guys it normally takes me a good 10-12 hours for a season my games seem to take ages and the other results aswell seem very long i was thinking maybe its my computer not enough spec maybe?????

I play lower league, think it costs more time scouting good player in the higher leagues, my reserve team i practicly dont do anything with, just to keep some player fit and back up players. I watch tv view in highlight on 1 click to the left from the fastest. 4th season now and on to promotion/winning the league