Oxford United first season. Callum Camps!

JVUnited

Reaction score
First venture on the new FM, and I started off unemployed. Took over at Oxford in October, with them 4 point off the bottom of the League and things have gone really well.

I'm half way through January now and find myself 3 points off the play off positions, after only 2 defeats in my 14 games.

I had lots of senior players under performing, especially in midfield, so I shook things up a bit. I found a 16 year old in the U18 squad called Canice Carroll, and took a risk putting him in the first team, but it's payed off. He's averaging 6.93 in his 12 appearances and got his first goal in my last game. He's making a good partnership with John Lunstram, who is probably my best/most consistent player.

I've also been playing young James Roberts upfront, as my other strikers had been pretty useless. And he has been good too, Averaging 6.80 in his 12 games, scoring 7 goals.

But the real start has been Callum Camps. I got him in from Rochdale on loan and he has just been brilliant. Averaging 7.53 in the 9 games he has played, playing either on left wing, right wing or just off the striker. If you are starting as a League 2 team, I would highly recommend this lad!

Anyone else found any good young players? Either at their clubs or on loan?