kizwob786

Reaction score
Just waiting for my game to set up. Gonna be Oxford United. I was wondering if any of you know of any starlets that could help me gain promotion in the first season!?

Thanks

... You're asking us to do the work for you?
Dewd, lazy.
There's like seven billion hundred threads about players that are good or better, heck there's even player threads for LOWER LEAGUE PLAYERS that you should trawl through.
also
gander up the LOWER LEAGUE MANAGERS threads as they're (although below you, quite a few of the players there are) right up your alley.
NOTE: I'm not saying you into any bot-bot action, it's purely meant as a figure of speach, with this text based communication format sometimes interpretations go awry. :D

Comb your hair!

P.S. Search function is your friend.

Last edited:
If your using wallys update there are hundreds of done up players in the lower leagues. James Constable plays amazing as do loads more. I'm running away with it in my Hereford game atm. Arquin at HFD is quality Matt Harrold at Bristol Rovers Ebou Sillah on a free Mark Howard and Izzy Irepkin on free transfers also. I recomend having scotland as a second league on as you can get players off Ross county etc.

Lool acting like you know eveything!

---------- Post added at 02:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 AM ----------

and thank you pav :D

Last edited:
for lower league sign febian brandy on a free, tons of goals